Reviews for Have Chrome, Will Travel
alice22 chapter 76 . 5/12
I really love this fic but after reading this many times 1 question
-Who does Harry end up marring
-I noted that Pansy is in the last chapter but I wasn't sure if it was her.

-I know stupid question.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 76 . 4/28
An enjoyable read. Thank you for writing
RevDorothyL chapter 12 . 4/13
It would be helpful if you included the information that this fanfiction is a CROSSOVER between JK Rowling's "Harry Potter" books and the 'SERRAted Edge' series of books by Mercedes Lackey and some other co-authors.

Perhaps you thought that was clear from the reference to "Chrome" in the title of your fic, but only the fact that I once read one of the Lackey books allowed me to figure out where the other half of your world-building and characters had originated. If FFN doesn't have a category for the Lackey books, then you can at least include it in your disclaimers at the beginning of each chapter
MasterKogha chapter 21 . 4/7
It's really sad that the religious system in particular has gone off the deep end and I'm caught in the middle of Christians vs Atheists.
MasterKogha chapter 14 . 4/6
Is Shar's first name happened to be Logo? And does he own a monastery in some weird desert world?
MasterKogha chapter 10 . 4/5
It feels like this is part of another fic I'm missing. What did I miss here?
MasterKogha chapter 9 . 4/5
So can you fix the plothole regarding how Harry got the egg? if you still read reviews?
MasterKogha chapter 7 . 4/5
I guess the tournament has been adjourned. :)
Saissa chapter 76 . 4/4
This was a GREAT Story, I enjoyed it very much!
I will have to check out the SERRA books you mentioned in Chapter 28...
mobulis chapter 33 . 3/27
I thought Hermione took the elixir of life, shouldn't that have healed everything?
knttr chapter 76 . 3/26
Forgive me for not reviewing individual chapters but I just couldn't stop reading! It's a fantastic story and I loved how it all came together. I really enjoyed the "playlist" and found music that I'd missed hearing back in the 70s and 80s very enjoyable. iI liked how the songs mentioned in the story meshed with Harry's mood and what was going on in the tale. And I want to thank you for introducing me to the SERRAted Edge books. I've got the lot of them being shipped from a variety of used book stores so I can explore the fascinating universe that you blended so well with the Potterverse. This is definitely going my must re-read list! But first, I intend to read your other fics archived on this site. Thank you for all the wonderful hours of reading pleasure I've enjoyed over the past week!
Wyrmridr chapter 76 . 3/9
Very enjoyable story! I've loved the Chrome series for years. To cross it with HP, that was brilliant!

Thanks for writing!

-J
Steve-Arkarian chapter 64 . 3/4
Why was Dumbledore still open with the other guy? He's usually very secretive, and I didn't put the name of the other guy cuz if I tried to spell it I would totally mingle it.
Royslady51 chapter 9 . 3/1
I am a native of North Carolina, Onslow County, actually. Coastal, where US 17, US 258 and State Road 24 junction. I like a redneck Harry, this is good. You're doing it pretty well too. To bad you can't get the Blue Collar Comedy tour for the Yule Ball...
Arsao Tome chapter 28 . 2/27
Abe's Odd World'? Is that where you came up with the idea for house elves?
3,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »