Reviews for Have Chrome, Will Travel
stylo1 chapter 75 . 1/17
it was ok, verry well written though. i didnt like how your down played magic as inferior like it has no use at all, i did like the part where magic replaces creativity all about balance right. its just with thinga like unbreakeble charms and runes a rqce car would never break, with expansion charma your rv would never be to small.
szw5009 chapter 76 . 1/6
Thank you!
mysinger chapter 76 . 1/6
Thank you for writing this amazing story. It was so good that I read it in a day. I simply couldn't put it down. Its a good thing that I am on holiday :) I hope that you will revisit these characters at some point. I would love to spend some more time in this world.
Denubis chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
This was a delightful story. I am happy to have stayed up till 3 while reading it.
kiridraca chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
oh man I thought this was paired with lackey characters! I loved those books. still have copies too! and also, this is awesome and fun to read thank you!
Magnusss chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
Get the MACUSA if need be.
Magnusss chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
I am so confused. I want to destroy Dumbledore and Fudge. Dumbledore vanished his car. Damn.
nanaeleanor chapter 76 . 10/16/2017
So your story infers that sodas, junk food, fossil fuels and power lines are an improvement in the wizarding world? Not to mention the idea that corporate greed and profit motive is a step in the right direction, especially in turning sport into business. Ugh. Your Elves are merely oligarchs running the show. I did enjoy most of the story despite feeling annoyed over these "modern" bits of American life. I liked your Harry. I didn't like the not mentioning who became Harrys wife as that seemed mean. It doesn't serve a purpose except to thumb your nose at your reader. I didn't think Harry having a relationship throughout the story was important, but if you're going to add an epilogue just to hang us up...well that's silly. The writing was mostly good with a few repetitive aspects. A doddering, foolish Dumbledore is hard to make convincing so that part of the story was weak. Thx for writing.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 76 . 10/4/2017
A great story here!
YeCatsJ chapter 76 . 9/24/2017
Awesome story, great job
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 76 . 9/22/2017
Very good job I really enjoyed it the characters in both of the series are so much fun to read it was wonderful to see them together keep up the good work
Thumper56 chapter 47 . 9/1/2017
Still really enjoying this story! Thank you! So many details and descriptions that I can just see Draco the bonehead and all the other characters. Good job!
Thumper56 chapter 32 . 9/1/2017
Wow! This is a really good story. Isn't it weird to think this story is more than twice as many words as Philosophers Stone? I hadn't heard of Serrated Edge but think I missed out on a good story there too. I really like your characters and I'm so glad I have today off from work so I don't have to call in sick to keep reading. It's so nice to see a story where Harry and the other kids have adults who care and want to do right by them. Thank you for posting and I'm glad I found it. I am already looking forward to reading more of your stories.
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
Ah, I see. Fairgrove is not an invention of the author, and this story is perhaps part crossover with a certain fantasy series.

That was not clear to me from the beginning.
thebetawholived chapter 18 . 8/28/2017
Hmmmmm . . . the name Fairgrove is evocative, isn't it?
2,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »