Reviews for Have Chrome, Will Travel
mako234 chapter 76 . 6/29
This story is fantastic. More please!
Mizukodai chapter 18 . 6/24
Yeah f**k off, you pussified him.
Mizukodai chapter 7 . 6/24
Way to make him a puss.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 6/17
An intriguing first chapter, best one I’ve read in a while.
Difdi chapter 74 . 6/17
Voldemort still has not been vanquished by Harry's hand. For Tannim to count as such, he'd have to be under Harry's command when he bound Voldemort - and he wasn't. Which means that Voldemort will break free of that iron bar some time in the future and come after Harry. Then one will die at the hand of the other.

Hope Harry doesn't believe Tannim, Keighvin and Chinthliss when they say Voldemort is gone for good, or Harry is likely to get blindsided when Voldemort returns.
Difdi chapter 70 . 6/17
Unless you assume that an 18 month old baby somehow had both the volition and the ability to destroy Voldemort's body, then Harry cannot have fulfilled the prophecy as a baby. His parents building some sort of defensive ward that saved him from the killing curse is far more probable, but if they did that then Harry's parents struck down the dark lord by their hands, not Harry's. If the dark lord had been vanquished in 1981, then he couldn't have used soul jars to hang around - the fact he did stick around means he wasn't vanquished!
Difdi chapter 30 . 6/16
It would create a truly...amazing...international problem for Dumbledore in his capacities of head of the British Magical legislature, chief judge of the British Magical courts, and chief mugwump of the ICW to declare that only people who have passed at least one BRITISH OWL are considered to be trained witches and wizards, and that untrained magicals in British territory who are not enrolled in Hogwarts would have their wands snapped, magic bound and memories of magic wiped.

What this would do to Beauxbatons and Durmstrang would render them ineligible to compete in the Triwizard Tournament. For that matter, Madame Maxime would be subject to having her wand snapped, magic bound and memories erased because she isn't a Hogwarts student, is older than 11 and lacks a British OWL.

Remember, while Hermione is muggleborn, Luna is a pureblood. Purebloods and half-bloods have the option of home schooling instead of Hogwarts because the purpose of the rule on untrained magicals is preserving the Statute of Secrecy. Going directly from Hogwarts student to wand snapped, magic bound and memory erased for the only heir of a pureblood family would get Dumbledore lynched.
Difdi chapter 4 . 6/15
It's a good thing Harry was testing a prototype rather than driving in a race, or the Statute of Secrecy would be well and truly dead. I wonder what the punishment is, under ICW regulations, for exposing magic to the workd in the form of a televised event with tens of thousands of spectators?

The SMALLEST NASCAR track seats 35,000 spectators. The largest more than a quarter million. SERRA is a smaller leagie, but if they're using the same tracks NASCAR does when NASCAR isn't using them, there could easily be a million people watching between live spectators and TV audiences all over the world. Far too many to obliviate even if you could find them all - and that ignores the possibility of a wizard not knowing what video tapes are (and failing to wipe them), not knowing the tape in the camera is just a local copy. And what happens if over half the viewers remember a different race, and can show home-made VCR tapes to those who were memory charmed?

Seeing a race car teleport like the Delorean from Back To The Future would pretty much end the Statute on the spot.
kittyranma chapter 50 . 6/7
Argggg this is good. But I guess the glaring mistake you keep doing must be a pet peeve of mine. You should be putting headmistress for for Maxime and Magonigal not headmaster.
dhamann7878 chapter 76 . 5/21
I really liked this story and wish I knew who Harry ended up with. Now I have to find the SERRA books. . .
BorviX chapter 76 . 4/26
Thank you for writing such a fun book! Well written with a fascinating and fun premise and didn't fall into being cliche.
Last Harper chapter 76 . 4/27
I really like this as a change from HP, AU stories; I do feel that the last chapter left a lot unsaid.
That said VERY WELL DONE!
GrimWolf1232 chapter 76 . 4/22
I loved how the story was told. my biggest complaint thou was we never saw harry use this new form of magic. like our of all of this I think he used three spells?
mumimeanjudy chapter 33 . 3/7
Just re-reading this story and I wonder why Hermione is talking about the Gryffindor common room. She was only in Gryffindor for two months before she was attacked by the troll and resorted into Ravenclaw.
Great story anyway.
DaSalvatore chapter 1 . 3/1
This is a well-written story that's on my favourites list and one I've read a number of times.

However, for all skill in writing and showing the characters thoughts and emotions (especially via dialogue and action), this story falls flat in one area. It practically has nothing to do with Harry Potter.

Aside from Harry being pulled to Hogwarts and the ripples of the last two tasks, everything else in the story revolves around the elves and their activities. While the girls might have come to their attention through meeting Harry, they joined because the elves did the paper/legwork. Dumbledore's fall from grace was elf-driven save from where his insanity was involved. You even deliberately avoided actually writing a romantic part, leaving /that/ open-ended.

As I said, this story has very good writing and is an enjoyable read. 8/10 for quality. But as an actual /Harry Potter fanfiction/? 2/10.

It'll still remain on my list and I'll still come back to it, so there's that.
2,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »