Reviews for It Started with a Phone Call
SammiLoves2Write chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Awe this was so cute!
-Sammi!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Loved this! Please write more Puckleberry - I love the way you write them! Thank you!
JaToya chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
I really do enjoy this story every time I read it.
xosuccubusdreams chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I loved this story. And I was reading one of your other ones, the one where Rachel and Quinn time travel to the future...I absolutely loved that story. I was wondering why you took it down and if you were going to finish it. It was a delightful story and I was hoping to know how it ends.
Jackie chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I have an account I just didn't feel like logging in. Anyway, I have been waiting for this chapter for awhile now. I just have a few things to say.
1. This chapter was fan-fucking-tastic!
2. I loved how they were all one big family. Even with all the bumps along the way.
And 3. Keep on writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
TommyH chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
what a awesome story
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I loved it and I can't wait to read more Puckleberry fics from you :)

Brandy
Bookworm0485 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Great story, just a couple minor punctuation and selling errors (for example it's Schuester/ Schue not Schuster/Shoe, Rachel has two dads, no apostrophe, and you were missing some commas here and there)! Also, since they're adults (and no longer her students) in this last chapter they would being calling Shelby by her name (especially Quinn, Puck, and Rachel). Otherwise good story!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
That was cute. Awesome last chapter, I loved it.

Dani
452o875487289457 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I loved your story! But, one question- who are whose godparents? It kind of kept changing throughout the chapter. Great job!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
great fic
raeganb123 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Who doesn't love Puckleberry? Update soon okay? I can't wait for the bonus chapter!
puckleberry4ever chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww it was adorable
Sal chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Why did you have to end it? It was so good. I can't wait unti; the Epilogue!