Reviews for Leave A Light On For Me
mirthfultexan chapter 17 . 8/3
Great story! Wonderful character development.
yes contunie
don'twannalogin chapter 17 . 4/23
I freaking loved this, like legit so much. The feels were real, and you were so on point with all of your little quips. But I am having serious issues forgiving the Pacci jibe. I saw it, appreciated it, even admired the dark humour, but poor, poor Pacci.
Anyway, thanks for a great story, loved every second of it :D
smiles2go chapter 17 . 2/28
I love a gentle Gibbs. I kind of hope he's like this inside his head, cause on the show, he's a bastard.
Shell chapter 17 . 1/9
Loved this fic and I am sorry that in this day and age that there are still narrow minded idiot's left in the world. ..great writing :)
PhoenixRising360 chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
An instant favorite. Very well thought out, cleverly written, amusing and serious where it should be and believable in a way I didn't expect. To have their lives come full circle like that is brilliant story-telling. Makes me wish it had really come about that way on the show. A great read.
sentarla chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
This was a great story. Thanks for sharing.
arwen9117 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
This fanfic was beautiful!
miki0 chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
This was one of the best rewrites of Baltimore I've ever read.
1sunfun chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Nice.
Juni chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
beautiful, bellissimo! i just watched Baltimore yesterday, the best episode i think. :)
Athena13 chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Fantastic story!
Linda Rae Seigel chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I was saddened by your note. I love your style and this story. I wish that you weren't exposed to those reviews. It must have been hurtful and frustrating. I hope your fans inspired you to continue to write and post. Please do not let the negativity destroy your art. - Linda Rae
flutterbyqueen chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Beautiful story! How can anyone hate this kind of love? Seriously! Those who spread hate at this have no idea what it is to truly love. You did a wonderful job with this story and I thank you for sharing it! I hope to find more of your stories posted on here. Be blessed!
flutterbyqueen chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
My heart hurts for them. Seriously, I have tears in my eyes. Great storytelling!