Reviews for Leave A Light On For Me
Zalacca chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
3 this
iamdarkandtwisty chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
lovely, this is awesome way to get thus pairing together
mirthfultexan chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
Great story! Wonderful character development.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
yes contunie
don'twannalogin chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
I freaking loved this, like legit so much. The feels were real, and you were so on point with all of your little quips. But I am having serious issues forgiving the Pacci jibe. I saw it, appreciated it, even admired the dark humour, but poor, poor Pacci.
Anyway, thanks for a great story, loved every second of it :D
smiles2go chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
I love a gentle Gibbs. I kind of hope he's like this inside his head, cause on the show, he's a bastard.
Shell chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
Loved this fic and I am sorry that in this day and age that there are still narrow minded idiot's left in the world. ..great writing :)
PhoenixRising360 chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
An instant favorite. Very well thought out, cleverly written, amusing and serious where it should be and believable in a way I didn't expect. To have their lives come full circle like that is brilliant story-telling. Makes me wish it had really come about that way on the show. A great read.
sentarla chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
This was a great story. Thanks for sharing.
arwen9117 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
This fanfic was beautiful!
miki0 chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
This was one of the best rewrites of Baltimore I've ever read.
1sunfun chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Nice.
Juni chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
beautiful, bellissimo! i just watched Baltimore yesterday, the best episode i think. :)
Athena13 chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Fantastic story!
Linda Rae Seigel chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I was saddened by your note. I love your style and this story. I wish that you weren't exposed to those reviews. It must have been hurtful and frustrating. I hope your fans inspired you to continue to write and post. Please do not let the negativity destroy your art. - Linda Rae