Reviews for Leave A Light On For Me
SCSunshine chapter 17 . 3/14
This Baltimore story is so fantastic! I've enjoyed reading it many times. Thank you.
EmeraldBabe chapter 17 . 1/19
I read this ages ago. It's even better second time around. Big sighs of contentment. Thank you.
La Boe chapter 17 . 1/5
Wow, just wow! I loved this story. I have been reading fanfiction for over 15 years now and during that time I've come across thousands of stories in multiple fandoms...some wonderful, some utterly dreadful. So, over time you get a feeling what suits you best...love, angst, first time, AU or whatever. But your stories, for me, are by far the most well balanced stories I have ever read. Just perfect!
september-1988 chapter 17 . 3/20/2016
The ONLY thing that would make this story better than it already is, is if you either put an epilogue or sequel up about the changed timelines effect on Gibbs losing his memory at the end of season three. Since the memory loss takes him back to '91 it'd be cool if he remembered Tony. Since in the actual episode Tony is called McGee and if the team didn't know about their relationship this could be how they found out. Sorry...I really liked this story and it got me thinking...just some random thoughts :)
NCISVU chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
OMG This is brilliant! I love it so much! I read a little before bed each night and it put me in such a wonderful headspace. I really enjoyed the concept of the pre-Baltimore meeting and you showed the effect Tony had on Gibbs so well without making Gibbs OOC and then at the end we find out that Gibbs had a similar effect on Tony... that was a wonderful surprise and equally gut wrenching that these two soulmates had been apart for so long. I love that they both had a photograph of the happy memories they shared and they were 'exchanged' during their reunion. And the way their relationship developed, Gibbs all confused about actually wanting a man but equally turned on and Tony all sure and confident, was absolutely wonderful. I seriously can't say enough good things about this fic! Thank you so much for sharing!
Zalacca chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
3 this
iamdarkandtwisty chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
lovely, this is awesome way to get thus pairing together
mirthfultexan chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
Great story! Wonderful character development.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
yes contunie
don'twannalogin chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
I freaking loved this, like legit so much. The feels were real, and you were so on point with all of your little quips. But I am having serious issues forgiving the Pacci jibe. I saw it, appreciated it, even admired the dark humour, but poor, poor Pacci.
Anyway, thanks for a great story, loved every second of it :D
smiles2go chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
I love a gentle Gibbs. I kind of hope he's like this inside his head, cause on the show, he's a bastard.
Shell chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
Loved this fic and I am sorry that in this day and age that there are still narrow minded idiot's left in the world. ..great writing :)
PhoenixRising360 chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
An instant favorite. Very well thought out, cleverly written, amusing and serious where it should be and believable in a way I didn't expect. To have their lives come full circle like that is brilliant story-telling. Makes me wish it had really come about that way on the show. A great read.
sentarla chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
This was a great story. Thanks for sharing.
arwen9117 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
This fanfic was beautiful!