Reviews for Leave A Light On For Me
Shell chapter 17 . 1/9
Loved this fic and I am sorry that in this day and age that there are still narrow minded idiot's left in the world. ..great writing :)
PhoenixRising360 chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
An instant favorite. Very well thought out, cleverly written, amusing and serious where it should be and believable in a way I didn't expect. To have their lives come full circle like that is brilliant story-telling. Makes me wish it had really come about that way on the show. A great read.
sentarla chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
This was a great story. Thanks for sharing.
arwen9117 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
This fanfic was beautiful!
miki0 chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
This was one of the best rewrites of Baltimore I've ever read.
1sunfun chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Nice.
Juni chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
beautiful, bellissimo! i just watched Baltimore yesterday, the best episode i think. :)
Athena13 chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Fantastic story!
Linda Rae Seigel chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I was saddened by your note. I love your style and this story. I wish that you weren't exposed to those reviews. It must have been hurtful and frustrating. I hope your fans inspired you to continue to write and post. Please do not let the negativity destroy your art. - Linda Rae
flutterbyqueen chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Beautiful story! How can anyone hate this kind of love? Seriously! Those who spread hate at this have no idea what it is to truly love. You did a wonderful job with this story and I thank you for sharing it! I hope to find more of your stories posted on here. Be blessed!
flutterbyqueen chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
My heart hurts for them. Seriously, I have tears in my eyes. Great storytelling!
Rose Malmaison chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Very satisfying, moving, entertaining...I cried a few hankies' worth there, too, which is always a good sign. I could have even lived with their relationship being without sex for the foreseeable future because the bond, the closeness these men felt for each other was so rewarding. Great all round!
TonysSilverFox chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I love the layers and expanded back stories for these two wonderful characters. I've watched this show for nine years and played around with some of my own ideas for these characters, but this is beyond good. I really liked all your chapters and was looking forward to maybe seeing your take on the bubonic plague and Tony's Mustang blowing up later on. I sincerely hope that you do not allow small-minded bigots to dictate what you do, but I understand if you do not continue here. I have always been a fan of alternate histories, I love looking at a well-known story from a different point of view and your story has been one of the best. Thank you for a very enjoyable interlude. Please let me know if you continue the story elsewhere.
lizzievee chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
I really, really enjoyed your story. I love the angst, love, sadness, tenderness, and them finding their way back to each each other. Thank you for this wonderful Tibbs journey of their love. I do hope you continue writing!
lizzievee chapter 13 . 4/19/2013