Reviews for Crashing Down
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is a great story! Love it sooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is such a beautiful story. I really hope you write more Mikita stories, you do an excellent job with them!
Kaylee21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Beautiful job with this!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Sweet :)
Miami Blackheart chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Absolutely beautiful. A bit sad that Nikita had a miscarriage but so tender all the same. The emotions were just so raw and written so well making everything flow smoothly.

Still can't get over how beautiful this is. There were actual tears in my eyes! That's how amazing this was!
Karn chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love it... It's nicely written. You should definitely write more :)
CSelanno chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
02-04-13 :how right you are with these words ; Things get worse before they get better! I was sobbing the whole time . Hope they finally find the way back to each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
amazing story hope that you could up date it
Wootar16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh you have me in tears! This was amazing! So beautifully written and explained. Sad as well. Very well done.
wacko789 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love it! Hope you write more! :)
adrictiv chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
My heart aches at how perfect this story is! Loved every single moment of it. Absolutely beautiful.
boerwina chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awww :-) so adorable! I loved it!
nolove10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Beautiful, beautiful, absolutely beautiful writing! I loved everything, from the emotional wreck to the end. Lovely 3 please continue this.
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was totally and utterly beautiful and heart wrenching. I think you absolutely nailed Nikita, Michael and Alex's emotional connection to each other. I think I love love love the happy hopeful ending.
Alexandra Udinov chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was a very powerful read. I loved I wish he could see nikita like that in the show. That way he could get his act together