Reviews for Gifts
Kiraloverless chapter 3 . 6/15
Yuki's dad is an asshole. I feel sorry for Shuichi not only carriying all that pressure because he loves Yuki, but also his career is being strained, mood swings and feels going haywire I really do feel bad for him. If this were part of the actual series I can very easily see Yuki being angry and in denial about having babies on the way, he'd be upset and probubly leave, but this is a happy story of basicly Shuichi's dreams coming true.
Make a sequel or that's some ducked up shit
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
FUCK YOU YOU BITCH
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 15 . 5/8/2015
Such a sad and dreadful ending!
I cried through the whole chapter!
I was in TEARS!

Lol i do understand what you mean by 69!

WOW!
OMG!
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
OMG!
WOW!
SPEECHLESS!
i am crying!
i have been transfixed to the words that i didn't even think about giving a review up until now
random chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Noooooooooo! Mooooore!
LittleMrs.Psychopath chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
OMG plz don't let him sign it! Also plz countinue the suspense is killing me!
XPrisca150 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
okay i like the story, it was nice and cute and enjoyed it very much. but the end made me go what the fuck. i am really confused, can you please continue it or make a seqeul or just something to make it clear what is going to happen in the end? please?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
I'm so confused. In chapter 14 I thought Shu was in the hospital. Plus I have not idea what the other document is other than divorce paper. We have reached a brick wall instead of a cliff hanger. In any case, hope to read from you soon.
random reviewer chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Don't get offended when I say this, but you don't know much about gay sex and babies, huh? There was a couple times in the chapters that I noticed a few things were off. But oh well, it's slightly interesting to read. Also time for a slight rant. If one out of a hundred men get pregnant, then it is NOT rare that men get pregnant. There are a lot of people in the world and that's a lot for what you tried to portray as a little. Also Im really sure the odds are frikkin impossible for two males that are lovers just so happen to be able to get pregnant. Plus you never explained how they get pregnant or the genetics of how it's possible. That kind of irked me. Over all, these chapters are interesting. I just wish you'd put more effort into explaining things.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
I think its a pretty ok story so far. I think the only thing i dislike is the constant referring to shuichi as a mother. And that yuki is a bit ooc. I dunno. It doesn't seem like them at all.
Ichigo-kun522 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I'm falling in love with this ff now to chapter 5
Lord L.H.J chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
LOL I love Yuki!
Lord L.H.J chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
LOL, that was a surprise.
Lord L.H.J chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
yay!the babies are coming!