Reviews for The Lost Boys
captainswan chapter 27 . 6/12
Am I the only one who noticed that the MTV guy that interviews them when they r together IS ROBIN and now his name is JOSH so IDK what's happening. Or r they 2 different people.
mmusicofmysoul chapter 10 . 4/19
I love the writing of Henry and Emma's dynamic on this chapter! Henry is such a cute smart cupcake! Loving this fic
AHHHHHHH. Omg I read your other story(with frats and soros) and I loved it. I'm sure this is going to be just as wonderfully amazing as the other story. Now off I shall go to read this:):):):)
emmas-prince chapter 37 . 4/2
Omg I finally read this! Since I have the story in favorites, it doesn't send me a message whenever you update so I was casually checking on the story a few days ago and I found a new chapter and was like WOOOOO! Anyway, I loved this! Henry's message about the house having little ones was hilarious! And Jenn's video is super good, I really loved it! Anyway, the premise of the video in the story I guess was sort of inspired by them isn't it? It was great! Thanks for updating one more chapter and I hope you update more in the future :)
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1
Dear niniadepapa,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Once Upon a Time Fanfic - The Lost Boys

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Master Liar chapter 37 . 3/19
Okay, I had JUST finished reading this entire epic story this morning (after two full days of non-stop reading), got in my car and drove to the store and I turned on the radio. The FIRST SONG I heard was a new song called "Peter Pan" by Kelsea Ballerini. The lyrics are all about how "you're just a lost boy" who will "never find Neverland," etc. etc. I freaked out! How crazy is that!? I highly recommend, especially considering the band-based content of this fic, listening to that song with this story in mind.

Just had to share!

That being said, thanks so much for a great, well-written, compelling and believable story. Enjoyed it from beginning to end and couldn't put it down (if that term can be applied to online stories instead of print books.) Thanks for all the time and obvious hard work you put into it. Good luck on your future writing!
Sleepymama918 chapter 37 . 3/1
I just thought you should know that the number of times I laughed out loud at this fic while reading it in the middle of the night made me wake my kid up more than once. Really loved it. Well done.
LightningFarron62 chapter 29 . 2/14
Okay so your story is the first one which made me laugh for the first part, and cry so much for the second part. My heart was so aching in Chapter 29 when Emma says 'I need you'! And also when Killian comes to her place and takes Nana for their daughter... Damn you're a heart breaking person you mean Anyway, I'm in Chapter 30 so I'm not finished yet but God this is a good story
Lauren chapter 25 . 2/11
Wait you said that Emma met Neal in her junior year of college? But how's that possible if she was 28 then Henry was 10? Wouldn't she have had Henry when she was 18? Even though she met Neal was she was 20-21 ish?
scoundrelsolo chapter 35 . 1/17
IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFICTION LIKE I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THIS ATTACHED TO A STORY IN MY LIFE JUST EVERYTHINH ABOUT IT IS JUST SO ADDICTING LIKE WOW I WISH I CAN BE MORE ARTICULATE ABOUT MY FEELINGS TOWARDS THIS FIC BUT IM TOO OVERWHELMED I PROMOSE ILL WRITE A BETTER REVIEW WHEN IM MORE CALM BUT I JUST COULDNT WAIT LONGER TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC MY ONLY REGERT IS THAT I WISH I HAD READ IT SOONER. MUCH LOVE FROM YOUR NEW BIGGEST FAN 33333
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU FUCKING CALLED THE STONES THE ROLLINGS, OR THAT YOU REFERED TO ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE AS THE ROLLIMG STONE MAGAZINE, HOW DARE YOU TARNISH THE HALLOWED STARS OF ROCK AND ROLL, AND ALSO HOW DARE YOU PUT AEROSMITH IN THERE INSTEAD OF THE ALL MIGHTY ZEP, FEELING HEAVILY DISSAPOINTED I HAD HIGH HOPES
lupis93 chapter 37 . 1/11
Really loved this story, I've spent the last week catching up and I'm sad it ended but I'm glad there are extra chapters.
melroihag chapter 37 . 12/31/2015
This is one of my favourite fanfics of all time. I love your writing. I'm so intrigued to see what your take would be on Killian's proposal to Emma. How he would more than likely ask David and then Henry of course etc... Please don't stop writing prompts about these two. I absolutely adore the world you created with this fic. Thank you so much for sharing!
melroihag chapter 26 . 12/31/2015
I'm a fucking mess right now.
fallingforthecaptain chapter 37 . 12/20/2015