Reviews for The Lost Boys
whirlinground chapter 7 . 5/12
So I've only just found and begun reading this, I know it's years old but I wanted to comment. I love the style, the back and forth and banter is adorable and charming. You do mix up "his" and "hers" a lot, when talking about people. An easy mistake in writing a lot, but I wanted to point it out nontheless incase you haven't grown from it over the years since this has been released. At any rate, I'm in love and will continue binge-reading.
fi chapter 37 . 4/23
I don't know if this was your intent, but I get a huge All Time Low vibe from the Lost Boys. If you know them and you were going for that, great! If not, I recommend checking them out!
I have read this several times and it is honestly one of the best stories I've read.
Thank you!
JoAnne chapter 37 . 3/15
So Awesome and Lol wonderful. Thank you for this Amazing universe!
JoAnne chapter 36 . 3/15
Loved it !
JoAnne chapter 35 . 3/14
Sooooooo Beautifully Wonderful. Thank you so much !
JoAnne chapter 34 . 3/14
As usual you did not disappoint, Awesome!
JoAnne chapter 33 . 3/14
Awesome chapter even with the unexpected agnst! You just keep sucking me in and then BAM! Another hurdle ... but they are getting there. As always Thank you for writing this. :)
JoAnne chapter 31 . 3/14
Awesome chapter!
JoAnne chapter 30 . 3/14
Fantastic chapter! I just can't stop reading! So goooood! Thank you
JoAnne chapter 29 . 3/13
Much better although another heart-wrenching chapter ... though the ending was full of hope!
JoAnne chapter 28 . 3/13
Stil crying here but am seeing some light ! That was great and absolutely Love this story. Thank you
JoAnne chapter 27 . 3/13
Holy freaking hell! You are killing me & everyone! Guess you are really making us hurt :( You are as always Brilliant. Thank you
JoAnne chapter 26 . 3/13
OMG! What the heck was That? That was absolutely and truly one of the most heart-wrenching and heartfelt scenes I have ever read ! I can only continue because I have hope ! You really are a brilliant writer, Thank You.
JoAnne chapter 25 . 3/13
Fabulous!
JoAnne chapter 24 . 3/12
Another excellent chapter and was wondering when some angst might occur ?
1,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »