Reviews for The Lost Boys
Krissy1414 chapter 37 . 7/23
Awww I absolutely loved this! I read it very quickly as it got me through my 10 days isolation! I know you said you wouldn't do a sequel but I would be all for it as I love the gang so much!
Feniks109 chapter 23 . 1/27
Aawwwww, those last lines of chapter! Adorable!
Cindymint chapter 37 . 8/17/2020
Wow what a beautiful love story
Damonsprincesss chapter 37 . 10/23/2019
I love your story so much it is great thank you. For sharing it with me
stormysea chapter 37 . 6/29/2019
Very nice story! Thank you for sharing it!
Rereadingfan chapter 37 . 6/15/2019
Hi Nini! I have reread again for the nth time because I miss ouat and for me this is definitely one of the iconic fanfiction of Captain Swan Fanfictions ever. I adore your characterizations, the plot - everything!
And here I am hoping you continue to add little tidbits of their life after - maybe The Lost Boys on a carpool karaoke with James Corden? *wink wink nudge nudge*
But this fic is perfect and thank you for sharing it with us.
Invrwroteit chapter 37 . 6/3/2019
I'm so glad I found this again and reread it after all these years. It was just as amazing as the first time!
aehtrjtteaerh chapter 7 . 5/12/2018
So I've only just found and begun reading this, I know it's years old but I wanted to comment. I love the style, the back and forth and banter is adorable and charming. You do mix up "his" and "hers" a lot, when talking about people. An easy mistake in writing a lot, but I wanted to point it out nontheless incase you haven't grown from it over the years since this has been released. At any rate, I'm in love and will continue binge-reading.
fi chapter 37 . 4/23/2018
I don't know if this was your intent, but I get a huge All Time Low vibe from the Lost Boys. If you know them and you were going for that, great! If not, I recommend checking them out!
I have read this several times and it is honestly one of the best stories I've read.
Thank you!
JoAnne chapter 37 . 3/15/2018
So Awesome and Lol wonderful. Thank you for this Amazing universe!
JoAnne chapter 36 . 3/15/2018
Loved it !
JoAnne chapter 35 . 3/14/2018
Sooooooo Beautifully Wonderful. Thank you so much !
JoAnne chapter 34 . 3/14/2018
As usual you did not disappoint, Awesome!
JoAnne chapter 33 . 3/14/2018
Awesome chapter even with the unexpected agnst! You just keep sucking me in and then BAM! Another hurdle ... but they are getting there. As always Thank you for writing this. :)
JoAnne chapter 31 . 3/14/2018