Reviews for The Lost Boys
All.The.Stories.Are.True.24601 chapter 37 . 7/18
It may of taken me a whole day but I've finished! Thank you so much for writing this it's honestly one of the best fics I've ever read. You're very talented xz
erikalynnbowman chapter 37 . 7/1
I love it so much can you add more. like a proposal
Mylene0 chapter 2 . 6/7
Oh... I really like this Emma, can't wait to see how it'll go with Killian, how their worlds will collide :D
Mylene0 chapter 1 . 6/6
I just read this chapter, but I'm already excited about this story, can't wait to read more !
OMGGGGGG I'm only like half way through this chapter but I just had to say how amazing it all was that the lost boys turned up as the avengers! I literally watched that movie an hour ago and am still hyped up on it! Secondly, GRAHAM IS DRESSED AS WILLIAM WALLACE OMFG! In my opinion, braveheart is one of the best movies ever and it was just the best when Killian was outraged that he'd gone for Scotland instead of Ireland! Anyway, rant over, I'm gonna go finish the chapter...
CallSignStarbuck5150 chapter 32 . 4/24
I'm catching some lines from LOST in this chapter! I love it!
CallSignStarbuck5150 chapter 31 . 4/24
"Victor cried." hahahahaha!
Oh my god I love him so much.
Hi! This story is incredible. I don't know if you are interested, but the lost boys remind me of all time low.
Anyway great job!
Awesome writing. ..why is there no more though
whenbooksbecomelife chapter 37 . 11/24/2016
Thank you!
whenbooksbecomelife chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
I am so glad I found this hella amazing story! I can't wait to read more!
read-travel-coffee chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Oh my gosh Nini this story is one that I come back to all the time. I think I've read it all the way through at least three times and I literally squealed when I saw the latest update...although that might have been a while ago now haha. The fake dating trope is one of my favourites and you execute this pairing and supporting cast perfectly.

Anyway, tumblr tells me it's Fanfic Writer Appreciation Day, so I thought I would send you some love for this story.
Heronswan chapter 35 . 7/29/2016
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN WHAT IT DOES TO ME BUT ITS SO FREAKING GOOD MAKES ME FEEL ALL THE THINGS I'VE NEVER BEEN SO ATTACHED TO A FIC EVER BUT THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE SO AMAZING ALSO WHERE DO I GET A KILLIAN JONES CUZ DAMN THAT ROMANTIC ASSHOLE WITH HIS IRISH MOJO AND DEEP BLUE EYES IS KILLIAN ME AND NOT JUST HIM BUT ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE SO LOVABLE I WANT THEM ALL AND KILLIAN AND EMMA ARE GOALS IM SO IN LOVE WITH THEIR LOVE I COULD CRY I JUST UGH CAN I JUST PORTAL TO THE LOST BOYS UNIVERSE PLEASE I WANT TO LIVE WITH THEM FOREVER
captainswan chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
Am I the only one who noticed that the MTV guy that interviews them when they r together IS ROBIN and now his name is JOSH so IDK what's happening. Or r they 2 different people.
mmusicofmysoul chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
I love the writing of Henry and Emma's dynamic on this chapter! Henry is such a cute smart cupcake! Loving this fic
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »