Reviews for The Lost Boys
21sailors chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I WANT MOAAAR fdslqrhselerk
Yes, that’s my review… I can’t even be more coherent right now!
You are the devil... How dare you end the chapter this way? I was just so captivated and then BOOM. The end. NO, that was rude. You slammed the door in MY FACE.
Anyway, Granny teasing Killian was fab. I mean, look at the poor boy, all confused by the Swan girl (and her shoulders! Him paying attention to that kind of details is brilliant). Granny knows best, Jones. You can’t escape THE FEELS.
But that bastard! How delicate of him to point out Emma's legs were uncrossed! But the girl is quick on the draw, I love that. Her reactions are fantastic during the "meeting".
And Regina, looking all majestic. She definitely knows how to deal with men like Killian.
As for the deal, oh man, I’m SO on board! I’m sure these two idiots will handle everything wickedly.
I’m quite intrigued by one of the last sentences: “But he didn't want to think about what she was feeling. ». Would you care to hurt with more FEELS, PLEASE? Ugh. I sense some great things coming !
kisabells chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Oh wow, this fanfiction is absolutely brilliant. Congratulations, you got me hooked. Keep it up! :)
AllisonSwan chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I love this so much man..seriously it's just perfect! yey fake dating!
DoubleDee068 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
OHHH MANN! This is gold! lets see if they shall sign it!
I say not right away.. let them both sink the idea.. and fight again xD be chased by paps xD
then sign it lol
shakespearianblondie chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Yeeaah ! New chapter !
Okay, this one is even more amazing that the one before. I love when Emma and Hook fight and it's so obvious 'except for them) that they are made for each other.
Also, it was a excellent idea to involve the pap. What's best to bother Miss Swan than to pretend she might be having a relation with Killian Jones ?
I'm really excited to find out their pasts, if Neal and Milah are involved or not, etc...
I'm probably veryy late but happy birthday or as we say in french : joyeux anniversaire ! I wish you all the best that this world can offer to you 3
Sally97 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
and another great chapter! can't wait til the next one! :)
carinatheconstellation chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
update please :)
immame chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Eek! This is so good! I literally couldn't stop reading haha. I just want to say you've got the beginnings of something amazing here and I look forward to seeing more. :)
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
SO GOOD. I love this. Brava!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
i like this a lot! this is a really good one
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
LOL! Awesome chapter, thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
This is just pure perfection, thank you so much.
Mietze chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Love the idea, love your writing. God, this fic is just pure perfection.
Lisa1972 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
OMG! Someone is going to kill the pap's...& Gold will use this to his advantage & *really* piss Emma off :) Happy Birthday! Just 7 days after mine!
KageOnMission chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Sweet baby Jesus on a motorbike. I died. I've read it, I dided and went to heaven. Especially the end was so ... heavenly. Good move with the paparazzi.
All the lols at Ruby fangirling over The Lost Boys. I could easily imagine her flailing over ANY of the guys, seriously. Also, August. gentleman. But what was the whole point of him talking with her? Just to bring Killian at some point and begin the banter? Ahhh, I see it now.
I admire Emma and her ability to resist the bastard, btw.
Killian's rough voice. HNNNNNNNGGGG. His whisper is doing things to me. It's way too early for that.
I LOVE this chapter. it was long, I enjoyed it and I want moar.
Happy birthday, once again, love! And let me know how was the exam ;)
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »