Reviews for The Lost Boys
messymind chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! Hope you had a really wonderful birthday !
21sailors chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
First things first: FELIZ CUMPLE NINI! (Stop thinking about becoming an old and wrinkly lady and enjoy the PARTY (and all the good stuff involved obviously). You’ll get to party right?)
I was starting to read the chapter this morning, on my way to work, when guess what popped up on my ipod? MAROON 5. Unf. This thing knows me too well.
I was pleasantly surprised by the way the story went there. I did not expect Killian to confront Emma directly. Well, not just now anyway. And I loved it (how could I not?). They have so much chemistry it hurts, damn.
Killian being all cocky (btw, i don't really know why but I loved this line: "Oh, I just wanted to let something really clear, darling: what you did back there earlier, don't think I have forgotten."), Emma playing stubborn and feisty ("I am not apologizing. You deserved it" / Baby steps, Emma. Get down the irish asshole") ... They may not realize that yet but when together they act as if nobody else matters. You get them sooo right I wanna cry. Ugh.
And the August/Emma's dynamic is cute. I can't wait to see more of them.
I almost forgot: WELL FUCKING DONE. You just killed us all with the ending.
Natskix chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I love this story so much, its becoming one of my favorite CS fanfics.
emmaducklingsssss chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
NINI LOVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAAAAY
This was just great, although I demmand more Granny x Killian bc they're my new OTP thanks to you lol
AllisonSwan chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Ohhh this is just too good love!
MsCaptainSwan chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
OMG! I really love this kind of fics! can't wait to read next chap! update soon please!

Happy b-daaay btw best wishes!

Feliz cumpleaños!
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
OH GOD! You got to hate paps. Now everyone's going to think that they're going out! LOVE THIS!
celestria06 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Happy birthday! OMG! love it! awesome chapter!
DoubleDee068 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
WAR! emma vs Killian ahhh I would love to see that lol oh man.. those dang paps...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
This is really cute! You should send copies to colinodonoghue1, theenemiesmusic, adamhorowitzla, jollychan4 (Ed Kitsis), and janeespenson (writer) in twitter. It's too cute to not share!
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Your story sort of reminds me of whimsicality's, "Playing Marriage," on FicPress. I like all of the little parallels that you've made with the show. -jwb-
notdonewithyou chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story! It is completely fantastic! I love how you integrate all of the other characters from the show! I'm excited to see where you take it and how their relationship is sure to progress!
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
You don't have to start chapters with "KPOV" or "EPOV" since it's a third person omniscient narrator. The reader can easily figure out which point of view it is.
shakespearianblondie chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Graham and Hook being Irish best friends ? This is perfection ! I'd looove to see Jamie and Colin being friends in real life haha ;) So your fic filled me with joy !
Very interesting first meeting, I love fangirl!Ruby ! She's one of us yeah !
Again, thanks for updtaing so fast and giving us another great chapter !
21sailors chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Is it really necessary to repeat I'm completely addicted to your story? ABSOLUTELY. I can't help making weird noises each time I get an alert. Why do I have to feel these FEELS?
Emma and Killian finally "reunited" in this chapter...how awesome was their first encounter! These two sassy idiots really know how to make an impression. Add Killian's interior thoughts to the mix and bam! You get perfection.
As usual, Ruby, Graham, August, Leroy (and the axe!) bring so much more the fic. A lot may revolve around Swan/Jones but their lines and the way they handle the two idiots are priceless.
(And you can never be wrong with Noel Gallagher ;) )
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »