Reviews for The Lost Boys
21sailors chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
This review's gonna be a slightly shorter one but Rocio, you can't even begin to understand how happy I was to read this new chapter and how much I loved it, how much it warmed up my heart. Sincerely, maybe it has to do with the longer wait, I don’t know, but I thought this one chapter was quite perfect.
I wish you could have seen the bloody smile on my face when I was reading your words (you know, this great smile you wear when everything feels oddly pleasant). I feel like I’m blissfully drifting through a sea of feels since Sunday’s Paleyfest (coherent reaction to paleyfest : hfeialfhdsqfheqvbf) and your chapter just added a ton more of feels to my sea.
Emma and Henry were so perfect and touching. The duo works so well together (because you managed to find the right tone to write their conversations) : Henry’s still this smart kid (he nailed the Gentleman line ;)) challenging his mother and Emma, dear Emma can’t even pretend to be this tough-looking lady when she’s around her son. I didn’t know it was still possible to love her even more.
And having her reflect on motherhood and her past was definitely something I expected in this chapter. I was not disappointed, obviously, by the way you explored her distress over the pregnancy and how you explained her choice to keep Henry.
Let me hug Henry who teaches Emma about The Lost Boys and desperately wants one of them to teach him guitar!
I love these two.
Aaaaand the God of Innuendos magically appear to close this chapter. It was so easy to picture Emma’s face in my mind when she received his texts. Her situation felt really familiar to me, that’s why I couldn’t stop laughing !
Well now, you know what to do. We all want more!
I hope Madrid was great !
(AHHHH NINIIIII YOU CAN’T JUST THROW THESE PALEYFEST FEELS IN OUR FACES. MY BRAIN CANNOT FOCUS ON ANYTHING ELSE NOW…PALEYFEST-SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT-COLIN’S EYEBROWS-JMO’S SHIPPING CS-EDDY’S SASSINESS…SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE ?)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
hmm, I really like Henry's characterization :D

Though I kinda missed Killian, it was a good chapter :D
JessJess76 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
You know what is really funny - when I was reading the previous update I was trying to figure out what about Henry and then BAM ! there he is. I am interested to see how he will take this "relationship" and how it will change things with their deal. Killian doesn't strike me as the type that is going to throw a tantrum, but oh to be a fly on the wall when he finds out.
I loved his jealousy over Graham, it was so cute. (In a purely man way). I also loved how he busted her when he heard his music playing when he called. I could almost see her face pale atbeing caught. I absolutely love their banter - just can't get enough of it. The tension has ruined so many knives trying to cut it.
I am so hooked on this fic it isn't even funny. Every time I see an update I let out this horrible squeal of excitement. I think I may have scared a few people.
melly326 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Loved it can't wait to read more
Huntress3419 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
AMAZING OMG U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! SOON!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
This is far more enjoyable than I admit I expected, and I am enjoying the character and set-up building so far, as it seems to still be very much in the first act of the story.

Just one critical comment. I would suggest maybe trying reading through your chapters a few times before posting, as you have a few grammatical errors or mixing up pronouns that are easy quick fixes.
Cheshire Illusionist chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Loving the newest chapter-I about died of laughter when Killian texted her. Maybe it was an overreaction, but Emma's reaction to him in this fic is always very funny.

Anyway, I'd say this is probably one of my top three favourite Captain Swan fanfictions, extremely AU or not! Looking forward to more! :)

-OUAT Fan
shakespearianblondie chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
First, I want to apologize cause I didn't review your last chapters, I'm truly sorry but I read them from my phone so I couldn't :(
I was reading Hunger Games and I kept thinking of your fic cause Peeta and Katniss fake a relationship too and they end up together so.. :D
I'm so happy Henry's here ! We saw how adorable Killian is with Grace so no doubt the little boy will help our favorite rockstar to win his mommy's hearts ! ;)
celestria06 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Awesome chapter! Excited to see update!
Lisa1972 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Oh this was excellent! Keep this up, I love it! & she's gonna have to tell Henry sooner or later she's "dating" Killian Jones, cause that child *will* find out! :)
Sally97 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
definitely sending you cookies! but not double choc fudge cuz there was barely any Killian in this chapter! but it was nice interaction between Henry and Emma! :) can't wait for some more Killian and Emma! and I can't wait until Henry meets Killian! and when Henry meets the rest of the band! :D
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So I'm working on trying to get the next chapter of my story posted and saw that you had updated yours. I told myself...NO!...NO YOU WILL NOT READ THIS UNTIL YOU ARE FINISHED WITH YOUR UPDATE!

Yeahhhh...that lasted all of three minutes before I gave in and clicked the link.

And...

lkfjlkjljklsjlkalakflhd! I love Henry and Emma's relationship! GAHHHH! I love how amused she is by Henry's mannerisms and attitude, and well, having Henry know and like The Lost Boy's music...IT WAS JUST SO PERFECT.

I also love the glimpses of Ruby and MM's relationship with Emma that you touched on when talking about how Emma dealt with finding out she was pregnant. I just adore BFF feels.

And the little texting war and phone convo at the end between Emma and Killian...UGHHHH my CS FEELS are acting up again! This story is just so awesome...at the end of each chapter I'm dying for more. Like I get sad when there's no more to read...kinda pathetic...it's fine. I'm fine.

Kind of.

And like I think another reviewer had mentioned...I need Killian to preform a song live with Emma watching him. It just needs to happen. Not that I would ever tell you how to write your story because you are doing a fantastic job...obviously. It's just...thinking about Killian singing while Emma is there...it's kinda making me grin like the stupid fangirl fool I am.

LOVE THIS STORY!
Insane. Certifiably chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
I liked Henry showing up. It was hilarious that he's almost fan-level with Ruby and immediately jumped on the 'can I meet them too' bandwagon. I liked him educating Emma on their songs.
The conversation with Killian was entertaining, especially at first when she didn't realize who it was.
Great chapter, well done.
PrincessandthePauper chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Gah! I love it! Keep up the Killian/Emma drama! Update ASAP!
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Love this! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
1,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »