Reviews for A Day of Shopping
invaderbutterfree chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Love your story! Great job!
SumireMayonaka chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
*somehow revives herself from her manic laughter*

A Day of Shopping is so...AWESOME! The first Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic I have ever read, and it's a brilliant one!

The first and fifth chapters are my utmost favourites, what with Yugi hatching that DASTARDLY plan for his and Ryou's darker halves (to quote you) and the Sanity? What Sanity? was just plain hilarious, especially when Yami was trying to strangle Bakura for leaving the headlights on.

All in all, a story I will never forget, and that is now on my favourites list. I just wonder what on earth happened to chapter number 8...but oh well.

Lovin this story forevermore!

~Sumire.
EternalPristess92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
omg i love this story to death ha ha
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
2 funny! love!
The Reviewer chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
Gosh! I love the humor of this story. I was laughing for about 10 minutes in many parts of the chapters. Please, please, please update!
misinformation chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
holy crap i come back after 5 years and i remember the title of this fic.

it's very well done, you should really finish it off!
randomgirl chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
3...years... That's how long it's been since you last updated. (Violin music starts playing in the background) Everyday I get my hopes up that you've updated, and everyday I'm dissapointed. I've laid awake at night contemplating the reasons for your absense. Computer crash, disease, injury, YY and YB holding you hostage to stall thier torture, death, but I still feel the ache in my heart! And.. and... Wah! (Crying like a kicked puppy) I just want the story back! (Sniffs)(Puppy dog Eyes) Pwwease? I wuv you Angelforceus. (I got that off of ch. 1 of this story!) Please update? It's about 11' oclock, and I've got school tommorrow, so i gotta go. Bye.
lapidary chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
hey I remember this crackfic! Why haven't you updated yet (
serena714 chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
Please write more!
yllom21 chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Heehee, Yami & Bakura fics are hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! Excellent job!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
update! it was hilarious
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
update
Black-Luna chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
LMFAO! OMG this story gave me a near death experience. its so hilarious. i was literally rolling on the floor. please continue the story. its so funny. keep it up. please update next chapter soon.
Jessica chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
Oh. What's going to happen next then. Hm? You really know how to stop at cliffhangers.
Zuki chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
O.o Oh dear... poor 'kura...