Reviews for A Day of Shopping
Princess Ria chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
PR: I'm sick today and this made me laugh for the first time in ages. XD

Yami: I AM STUCK WITH...WITH...HIM! *points at Bakura* And I thought being stuck with him as your muse was bad! *points at Seto*

Seto: *rolls eyes* Better than being stuck with Tea.

Yami: No, she wouldn't have killed me in a car! She adores me.

Seto: O_o

PR: -_-U
Cymbalrush chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
WAAH I love this story why haven't up updated for so long?

UPDATE ALREADY! Or I'll sic Yami Malik on you _
Kena chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
No!Please continue, it's hilarious! And Bakura should get a girlfriend please be me!
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
okay i think i've waited long enough, so here we go. FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE UPDATE! WHY WHY WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE? THIS IS MY FAVE YGO HUMOR FIC AND ITS DEAD? NO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER! (i've read #6 and reviewed so this is why i'm on chapter one right now) U BETTER OR I'll... um... send Bakura's clumsiness on u!
moonkat chapter 6 . 3/23/2003
god this story is super funny!
Dark Element Sorceress chapter 6 . 3/21/2003
Man your fic is so funny.I espeically liked the part where they were in the mall and everyone was staring at them. Keep writing!
Supperchunks chapter 6 . 3/21/2003
Ug... Motels are yucky. The fold out beds always threaten to snap my spine like in a mouse trap.. ::still giggling about paraot::
mad fan chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
update the damn story!
SilverWolfe chapter 6 . 3/9/2003
When will this be updated? I NEED chapter 7!
Turtle Sensei chapter 6 . 2/28/2003
haha write more! lol it's funny! good job too! hehe i lik the parrot! my parrots say "Come Here" and one yells "Dezzy" (my name) while the other yells "WHAT!" and then one will yell my bro's name "Pat!" and other will go "WHAT!" and so on and so on all through the annoying night/day! lol laterZZ!

*~*C*o*m*e~J*o*i*n*~*

*~*~*~*T~h*E~*~*

~*~P*e~A*c~E*f~U*l~*~R*a~I*n~*~
LightOfDarkness chapter 6 . 2/24/2003
oh! Update soon!
LightOfDarkness chapter 5 . 2/24/2003
I'd put my money on Bakura.
LightOfDarkness chapter 4 . 2/24/2003
I almost choked from laughing!
LightOfDarkness chapter 3 . 2/24/2003