Reviews for A Day of Shopping
Ephemeral-Vonhox chapter 5 . 10/19/2002
OMG! I laughed so hard it wasn't even funny! ! Pawease?
Dark Crystal chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
hahahahahahahahaha! BOOM!*falls off the chair* Ouch! Great story! I love how Yami and Yami Bakura act so immature and loose their tempers! My grade for this story is lol!
Drache chapter 5 . 10/15/2002
Did i review for this already? Hm.. no matter. I loved this fic so much! It's so funny! hahaha!
JRE chapter 5 . 10/11/2002
Rofl! I like! Please continue it!
Anzu chapter 5 . 10/11/2002
Hehehe

DO MORE U MUST!

IT'S THE BEST AND YOU HAVE GOT TO FINSIH IT PLEASE!

By the way can you can please mention something about the two little aibous PLEASE!

MAKE THEM SUFFER HA HAHA HA HA
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDkkkkkkkkkkkkkk chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
well that suxs(what happen to the yamis) great story!
SilverWolfe chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
I'm so glad you're alive! I thought this story was never going to be finished!
Drache chapter 4 . 10/6/2002
Lol! It's so funny! Something happened to Chapter 3, though... I couldn't get to it. Could you make sure it's up again please? I want to read it! Keep up the good work!
Beautiful Tenshi chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I'm so happy you updated! :) This just keeps getting better and better! Aww...poor Yami Bakura and Yami Yugi! Hee hee!
Lightning-chan chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
XD I love this ficcie! I'm so glad you're back. Btw, why would you think we wouldn't believe your excuse? :D I loved that chapter. XD You're so good at making it funny.

Bai,

Lightning
Jennifer chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
I vote for Bakura even though I know Yami will win most likely...
glassneko chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That was sooooo flipping hilarious! oh my god, you have to write more! *stops to think about yami running flat out, in leather, with vegearians chasing after him...* *starts laughing uncontrollably agin.* *manages to stutter out few intelligible words between laughter...* keep...writing...fic!
Ryou lover chapter 5 . 10/4/2002
HAHAHAHAHAH!

OMG this is SOO funny! I can just imagine those wo ancient egyptians shopping for clothes!

:D

please please please keep writing!
CheetaCat chapter 5 . 10/2/2002
*literally falls out of her chair in a fit of giggles* My money's on Bakura. XD
OneFlareshipperOfMany chapter 5 . 10/2/2002
Yes! finally! An update!

LOL! Go Yami! ,

Keep it up! This is great and funny and I need moooooooooore!

ROFL!