Reviews for A Day of Shopping
Azuyami chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
*wonderz if story is good...* been too busy to read it... gomen...

~Dark~
taylor chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
hey when are you going to finish this f*ing thing i'll have you know i have a temper as long as 1/4 a millameter which is shorter that bakura's

oh and by the way awesome story
Faux Promises chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
I like the sense of humor in this. Chinese fire drill, that's fucking RICH. xD Who uses "rich" to describe funny things these days? -_-

~Kitsy
Priestess Aishisu chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
Fun fact: Egyptians ate onions raw all the time. If you've read the manga, or seen the Japanese version (the AE Arc hasn't been translated into English yet) you'll see Bakura eating an onion at least twice.
Priestess Aishisu chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
You're aware that you haven't updated for two years?

...

You're dead, aren't you?
wfjaoi4tqohgn chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
Oh, God, that's hilarios! XD I fell down of my chair around...um...four times? from laughter! CONTINUE!XD XD XD
escptheshdw835 chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
Hahahahahaha, this is really great! It's hilarous! Great job!
Luvya chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
Oh my lord this is funny :D
eBooeBoo chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
This is hilarious! Absolutely brilliant! Just marvelous! I haven't laughed this long and loud for a several ages! Thanks for such a wonderful story! Quite humorous...
Sasameyuki chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
Wow what's taking you so long to update? I would like to see this finished _
Daisaigai Katja chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
[snickers] This is one of the best fics I have ever had the pleasure to come across. Are you ever going to continue this brilliant work of literary art? If so, do hurry. :D Update if you please.
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
I absolutely adore this story! I was laughing for minutes on end, just from the damn parrot! Hope you update soon!
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
"Allow me to show you how REAL men fix things." Please, like real men exist.

Erk! "yelled the traumatized one." Traumatized One is the theme for MY story, except it desribes Marik, not Bakura. Bakura is Sheepdog.

Hahahaha! The rat! *snickers and giggles maniacally, looking very psychotic...or stupid*

Oh, I see you haven't updated this story since last year. It's a really good story though...
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
So they're going to be in a run-down motel room together... Well, that should be interesting...or traumatizing. I love the fact that the hikaris are all, "Oh, well, they'll come back eventually."

They're in one motel room with ONE bed? Someone's going to go insane and start a murderous rampage.
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
I like Yami's choker, but I bet you don't care. _ Erg. Clothes shopping sucks. It's so anoying trying everything on. Grr... I pity the poor yamis.

"It's all black!"

"It's all leather!"

Hehe. Wouldn't mind seeing them in all black and leather. *pictures that* Nope, wouldn't mind it at all.

"…They must be drunk or something." I love an overall recurring joke in humor fics. Heh.

"Bakura began banging his head against the dashboard." Yes, that's definitely going to solve things.
401 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »