Reviews for A Day of Shopping
Peacenikky chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
(cracks up) this is hilarious! please continue soon! _
Bastet Starwind chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
*laughs crazily*Oh man, gotta love it. More please.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
LOL I love this story! ::giggles:: I'm surprised the poor Yamis haven't killed each other yet...

I wonder what movies Ryou and Yugi are watching...
Jennifer chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
I died laughing I loved it so much! Yami Bakura needs to go to an anger management class.

- -~
FstLtHawkeye chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
COme on! You gotta continue! hey, why Is Yami sooo obsessed with Leather? Renee M. Kaiba, duelist master
PrincessSaphire1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
HEHEHEHAHAHAH they thought it was a rash lol i mean how dumb can that checkout lady be! lol funny!plz continue!
Torchie chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
ROFL! This is probably the funniest fic I've read! _ I like it lots! Keep writing!
Wildwolf chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
Ya know, what Ryou and Yuugi did to their Yamis, Mokuba could do to Seto... I had to explain to my nii-chan the art of being cute and stuff like that. Neh, update! Hm... **imagines Bakura trying on clothes** **snickers**
Yukina-Raven chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
BWHAHAHAHA! TOO FUNNY! *dies of laughter* XD
Milkyway Lynx chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
This was sooooooooooo funny what will happen in the mall?
Spectre-Q chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
Oh man. This is so funny. Where do you come up with this stuff?

"It's evil magic! They've come to punish us for the mess we made!"

I was on the floor laughing at that part. I'm really want to see the check out now. Wait! I just realised something. How are they going to pay for the food?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
Man, this is so funny! When yami and bakura fight, It is the best! I like it when they are the main characters of the story! Please continue!
Serphant Night Dragom chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
This is so funny!LoL_. I really enjoyed the ranting and raving of Bakura and how he acted so dumb. Great Job!
Yami Dragoness chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
hahahahahaha! Yami and Bakura going food shopping? thats rich! this is good! hahahahaha! more chapters please!
Yamato795 chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
This is so much fun to read! More!
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »