Reviews for A Day of Shopping
Sailor Comet chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
::giggle giggle:: Oh, I can *see* this. I see it, and it is funny.

~Sam
Wildwolf And her aibou chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
Me: Well, never send your Yami shopping, kids!

Wildwolf: Fine, you're stuck with it. With all the... possessed peaches and... evil onions... and all the killer produce... **shudder**

Me: -_- Well, at least she's good to talk to. Anyways, are there more chapters?

Wildwolf: Yeah, fellow Yami's shopping is funny!

Me: You didn't come from Egypt. I don't know where you came from.

Wildwolf: Aw, aibou, I've always been with you.

Me: -_- Anyone want a Yami? Really, anyone?
FstLtHawkeye chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
Finally! I hate that stupid Yami Bakura... hey! What happened to Cutie Ryou! Renee Kaiba, master duelist.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
lol, hysterical, keep making more!
chibbiusa chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
this fic is the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life. i was out of breath by the time i finish laughing. please update soon. the wait is so worht it.

later _
SailorChibi chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
I thought it was really, really funny and you should update SOON!
Torchie chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
*laughing* Attack of the peaches! I didn't know they could be so... selective in their attacks. Gotta watch out for those innocent looking little fruits, hmm? _ Good story, keep it going!
NanoMecka chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
Yami Bakura? Afraid of...VEGETEBLES! BWAHAHAHA!
Rayeth chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
More More More! Oh My GOd! That was funny! I almost choked laughing! Hmmnn...I think I should get something to eat...preferably peaches... WRITE TOMORROW OR ELSE!
Chibizoo chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
hahah.. liked the Yami Bakura yelling at mortals part.. typical of him

I'll be waiting for the next chappy, ever so eagerly. till then, take care~

Zoo
Winchester Mythology chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
hahahahaha! that was really funny! you should definately continue _ hahaha cursed oven i love that _~
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Hehehehe ... "I wuuuuuuuv you, Yami," ... Ha ha ha! That was great. I'm still laughing. This is a wonderful fic. Pwwwwweeeeeezzzzzzeeeee write the next chapter soon! . (Yuugi: - You learn well. B. E.: Kawaiiiiii! ::glops Yuugi:: Yuugi: Owwww ...)
Sailor-Angel chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
This was so funny! I especially loved the part when Yugi says "I wuv you yami"

you MUST continue! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Milkyway Lynx chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Hahahahaha*This*hahahahahaha*is*hahahahaha*so*hahahaha*funny*!
Spectre-Q chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Hee hee hee. This is the first Yu-Gi-Oh story I've reviewed, and I have to say I made good choice. More action? Gees. Add any more and it'll be an all out war (which is what I'm kind of looking forward to). Man, you have got to finish this.
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »