Reviews for A Day of Shopping
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
I love the parrot! Can I have the parrot? Pwease? I wuv this ficcy. *big, brown puppy eyes*

"I'm drunk...?" You mean it worked? Wow, I always thought pleading insanity worked best.

"Let go of me, Tomb Raider!"

"Shut up, coward!"

"Stubborn grave-robber!"

"Psychotic Pharaoh!"

"PETTY SCOUNDREL!"

"AGH!"

That's such a beautiful conversation.

"LET ME SEE!" is not the best thing to say in a mall while your reaching for someone's butt...especially if they're the same gender. Oh my gosh, this fic is SO funny! It's going on my favorites.
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
Oh this is so great. That swearing old lady is great too.
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Ha. Yami's having trouble with the oven *smirks*

“...Are you sure, that’s safe?
Yamishadowcat22 chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
OMG this was so funny I could not stop laughing one bit I really loved the whole Rat thing in the Motel I feel sorrt for the rat the way Bakura flung him at Yami and that, Oh man that was good. Anyways very good tis a shame that there's no more to read for I really liked this.
AnimeLoverAngel chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
*Starts laugthing her butt off* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT! My poor Bakura! I hope it dosen't ending like a Yami X Bakura fic!

Keep writeing!
Priestess Aishisu chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
Damn it all! This story fucking ROCKS and you have an average of 57 reviews per chapter! If you don't update you will die!

...

Unless you're dead already in which case I apologize for cursing at the deceased.
Kadreshina chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
I know it's been over a year since your last update. Please, UPDATE! You're too good to give up on this now. More to the point, I can't see how you could be so cruel as to leave us all hanging like this.
Kadreshina chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
*finally manages to compose herself enough to type*

*glances again at the last three lines*

ROFLMFAO!

Several minutes later... *gasp* *wipes away tears* *deliberately keeps her focus on the typing at hand*

Okay, now maybe I can get this out.

THANK YOU!

Finally, a VERY well written humorous piece. I've never even made it past the first chapter on any of the other 200 or so I've read. This one is incredible. And I also thank you for giving me something to laugh about on a morning that was getting worse by the minute. Barely started with my day and I already know I'll be laughing through it all. Just gotta think back on this to bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much. I needed that.
HarUwHiTe2blAcK chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
This has got to be one of the most funniest fics i've read! You must continue!
Aika Hanyou chapter 7 . 8/23/2004
lol i love this please continue
Annalis300 chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
This is great, I have laugh all the way to chapter 7.

MORE, MORE, MORE!
aqua chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
LOL ROFLOL LMAO OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY LOL LOL LOL
Kat chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
This was a really entertaining fanfiction. An interesting format, considering that most funny fics are written in the script format - prose is a hard one to work with, but you accomplished it far better under this format than any other.

Your writing, especially dialogue was very witty, fast-moving plot and great imagination - I was laughing out loud. I particularly like the "wretched hive of scum and villainy".

Yami Bakura is very much true to his character, as is Yami.

"Oh dear. My heart bleeds."

"…Don't tempt me."

This quote is just an example of the fast, witty and true to character dialogue in the fic. No wonder it's such a hit!

I loved the ocassional interludes to the points of view of Yugi and Ryou, although I think perhaps you should cut out the second, as the first one was so bolt-from-the-blue from the chaos of the Yamis.

I'd love to give you some constructive criticism, but I've found little or nothing to criticese. This fic was reccommended to me and though it didn't sound like one I would have read otherwise, but this is one of my favourites. You've done a really good job with this one, I look forward to reading more!
KDA chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
Hee hee! Quite amusing.

Keep writing!
TriNegativity chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
*gasp* So...funny...*falls off chair laughing*

I can just imagine som eof those scenes happening. Poor Yamis...Update, and continue their torture! Mwahahahhahahahhahah!

DF