Reviews for A Day of Shopping
RDV-Chan chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
o bakura in all black, I like XDD FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! oops ; I should be a mture person and break up the fight...oh screw it FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
RDV-Chan chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
XDD there in denial? but there not wet! how could they be in da Nile if there not wet? XDD I got that from a friend of mine when we were roleplaying, ONWARD! *runs to next chapter*
Nakata: she's drunk off mustard, dont mind her
I AM NOT DRUNK!
Nakata: sure
oh you little
RDV-Chan chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
XDD. Bakura drives better then me!
Nakata: everyone drives better then you
quiet you! I banned you from ALL my reviews after you screwed that one review up
Nakata: and since when do I listen to you?
*pulls out giant mallet*
Nakata*rolls her eyes* isnt worth the trouble*leaves*
finally, annoying characters, anywaise, I gotta go read more *grabs a bowl of rice and runs to next chapter*
RDV-Chan chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
XDD halarious! continue
RDV chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
didnt want to sign in XD actually I forgot to, oh well. awsome story! I gotta read more!
RDV chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
C.W.Productions chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
Absolutely hillarious, never read something so funny in my life.
Inactiveasof2015 chapter 7 . 12/7/2003
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA *Gasp, weeze* AHAHAHA! That is just to damn funny! Please update soon! I beg of thee!
Death Phoenix chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
Update really really soon!
Destination Chocolate chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
*Giggle*. Poor Yami. Poor Bakura. Lucky Rat.
I love this story! Pity you haven't updated in four months... oh well. Maybe you'll suddenly get inspired!
... *puppy eyes*. Please get inspired and update! This story is too good to be abandoned. Besides, how do you think Yami and Bakura would feel if you left them stranded in the rat-infested motel? Hm? Do it for their sanity... or what's left of it.
cherry gem chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
XD This is so funny! Please update soon! Please? .;
Emo Fox chapter 7 . 11/22/2003
This is the funniest thing i have ever fricken' read in my entire life. X.X You hafta keep going! UPDATE, UPDATE! More Bakura/Yami craziness!
MarikIshtar77 chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
I just had a near death experience because of the lack of oxygen getting to my brain from laughing my fricken butt off! Very cool story! Any way I can beg you into adding another chappie? pweze? I can just picture what Bakura would try to do to Yami with jumper cables! *evil laugh*
KT chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
this is one of the most hilarious stories i've ever read! can't w8 4 chap 8!
Ava Addemdum chapter 7 . 10/10/2003
I was laughing my head off when I read this...my all time favourite kuso fic.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!