Reviews for A Day of Shopping
Half Past Crazy chapter 7 . 10/9/2003
(almost dies laughing) Foolish immortals! That was a whole lotta rat. Update!
DragonTamer27 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
update?
The Mad Poet chapter 7 . 10/1/2003
XDD BAHAHAHA! I love it! Oh good gods. . .I haven't laughed this hard since the first time I heard Yami Bakura's chipmunky japanese voice. WHOO!

Jeebus. This is going in the favorites, definetly. Hilarious, and just what I needed to cheer up after a horrible day. I hope you update soon!
rikkutenshi chapter 7 . 9/30/2003
Oh my gosh! I absolutley love this story! I've never laughed so much! Yugi and Ryou are comfortably eating popcorn while the Yami's are dying.

That reminds me, what are they going to eat? I can imagine Bakura asking for a rare steak and Yami digusted by the prospect. _ Update as soon as you can. I wish the Yami's luck, it seems like they will need it!

~Rikku
Kat chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
So..so..funny..ack..

*falls out of chair*

You MUST update this!
hobbit13 chapter 7 . 9/18/2003
_ I love it! Will they ever get home alive and sane? (dum-dum-dum-da) Probably not, I really, really like it, even if I don't think it's even closely possible to the tv show.
fakeid123 chapter 7 . 9/17/2003
goddamn hilarious!
Teh Squirrel of Cellophane-ness chapter 7 . 9/15/2003
Meh! -pounces- . NOW. oh, and I luff teh fic. very nice. 3 NOW FINISH.
Katon chapter 7 . 9/15/2003
You rule. WRITE MORE! PLEEAASSEE! *kisses your feet.* T-T I needeth MOORE. XD!
Snowybear chapter 7 . 9/12/2003
i like polar bears...just in case u were wonderin about the name...anyways! i likes ur stopry a lot! i laughed so hard. my sisters told me to shut up but that doesn't matter i still laughed! i almost fell outta my chair. no no. i'm ok dont worry about it. _ eagerly awaiting anopther chapter. feel special i usually dont review...bye _
LilBlue-Hedggie chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
MUWAWAWAWAWA! Really funny please keep on writing!
snowybear chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
hey finally! i've been waiting for an update forever! i hate rats. that was so funny. i almost fell outta my chair _ but i'm ok! well i'm awaiting a new chapter. bye!
Star Girl11 chapter 7 . 8/26/2003
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I actually started laughing outloud during this which I don't do often sinceb my mom HATES me making noises while I am reading fanfics! Anyway can't for the next chapter!
Sennen no Miko chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
*Almost fell down from the chair while laughing so hard* You finally updated! Well, great chappy! And please update soon next time! _
AnimeGirl20 chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
This is a very funny fiction story, I loved all of it. I hope you update the next chapter soon.
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »