Reviews for A Day of Shopping
Anime-2000 chapter 7 . 6/3/2003
Heh heh. Looks like Yami got the better end of the deal at the end!_ And looks like he's all Duel Monsters! Even in his dreams! Please update soon! _ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Anora chapter 7 . 6/3/2003
*laughter* great story! lol.
Dragon Spirits chapter 7 . 6/3/2003
FINALLY! I had this story saved in my favorites and I kept checking back to see when you updated!

Giant Rat! _ *Insert evil laughter here* Take THAT Yami!

Collaspable bed! *insert MORE evil laughter here* Take THAT Yami B!

*sigh* I liked it! Update soon! *Thinks*

As you can.
SilverWolfe chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
FINALLY! We've all been waiting SO long for this chapter! It was worth the wait though I like the 'deathtrap' motel bed. I'll be watching for chapter 8! (preferably quicker than this one though ::hint hint:: .)
Lord R chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
::chuckle:: THere is probably no other story on this site more amusing than this one! ::applause::
Dalamar the Dark chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
THIS IS SO FUNNY! :) I love it! Please update again soon!
Raftina Rune chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
Haha! You finally updated! Another wonderful chapter. I think that Yami and Bakura ought to get into the pest extermination business, lol. Yes, this is who used to be Schala85. I got my own account! *does a happy dance* Please update whenever possible...preferably sometime this month. ;
Miiaow chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
Mystic: Y-Your alive... (Jumps 50 feet in the air in joy) YAY! Your ALIIVE! (starts to sance crazily)

Yugi&Yami: -_-

Mystic: (calms down) Well, great story, and new chapter. I seriously laughed long and hard at this chapter, and I was eating ice-cream at the time, so disturbing enough, it came out of my nose. I NEVER laugh, seriously. Whenever I do, my parents throw a party! I laugh once in a blue moon, well, party time! (Drags Yami and Yugi away)
hypr chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
i read this all and found it absolutely hilarious! i hope to see more soon

_
CallieMikey chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
Hahahaa! That was so funny! Rat! Omigod! And I can just imagine Bakura sinking into the bed like that, hah! Lurv it, as always, how could I-or anyone-not?
evil-yami-creampuff chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
WHY? Why must you torture me like this! I've waited for SO long! It's the funiest storry ever and yet you never finished it (;_;)
Princess Ria chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
PR: XD

Seto: He left the headlights on in the day? O_o

Yami: The idiot tomb robber...
Princess Ria chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
PR: *is laughing too hard to speak*

Seto: She thought it was funny. _

Yami: *silent*

Seto: And, well, Yami was kinda offended, but he's an idiot, pay no mind to him. _~
Princess Ria chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
PR: You literally had me crying in laughter. XD Oh, man, when poor Yami was slammed into the seat, he told Bakura to warn him, and then-

Seto: Randomly, he says warning and Yami, well-

Yami: I GET SLAMMED INTO THE DOOR, ALL RIGHT?

PR, Seto: O_O
Princess Ria chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
PR: I always knew those voices in the supermarket were evil. XD

Seto: XD Evil magic! Oh, man, that is good!

Yami: -_-U