Reviews for Love Triangle
Nightshine315 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Ameripaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :3
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
"Gomennasai" is the weaboo version of "I'm sorry." It's hardly ever used. To be formal people will say "sumimasen"
HetaPoke4Evr chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
It's okay! ;n; I hope I can still follow you! I've never used Wattpad before... TT Good luck with everything in your day to day life! -hug-
PandaWolfOtaku chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I died when America almost said v-jayjay! XD! Nice fanfic though! :3
NightlyRowenTree chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Omg Japan and America is so cute a long with Scotland or Ireland but besides the point please update again soon
DaintyDiana chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
ok, that's freaky I just watched mama for the first time yesterday!
Panda Cannons chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Yay,update! I'm split between Japan and England. This chapter was adorable,but Iggy is cute as well.
Kirst Kris chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Thank you for updating! Awesome chapter! Loved it! CX
Sigmatic chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
As much as I love USUK, I think I'll root for Japan. I've never really liked Arthur's tsundere nature, but it wouldn't hurt to have some drama between the two.
HetaPoke4Evr chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
You're welcome on my past review on your other chapter! But -super teary- A-Ameripan, especially Fem!America x Male!Japan, are MY ultimate OTP! Maybe you don't HAVE to choose! Do a 2 separate ending one for the readers...? -begging eyes- Because if you do not, I am going to (possibly inside, though not really XD) DIE from now knowing how you would view the Ameripan ending! -desperate- And THIS CHAPTER WAS FREAKING AMAZING! WORTH THE LONG WAIT! And it is okay! I understand you have a busy life as well as we do ;u; I am SO SO SO SO happy with what you gave to us to read! You are so nice to thank us btw, but truly: thank YOU for updating so soon! (Lots of people do not update for WAY longer -such as myself when I write-) THANK YOU FOR THE AMERIPAN MOMENT! -runs around hysterically in happiness- (This is also just what I needed before going to face a VERY difficult class of very young kids at 4:30pm...Lord help me. ;A; ) Have a great day!
Jess and Lin chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Very funny and interesting. I laughed a couple of times while I was reading. As for the pairing, It'd be nice to finally see more Ameripan.
Panda Cannons chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
OH MY GERD,HOW CAN TONY,AMERICA'S AWESOME ALIEN DUDE FRIEND,NOT EXSIST! I'm sad now...awesome story though,please continue,I love love triangles
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
LEASE DO USxUK! PLEASE!
HetaPoke4Evr chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
p.s. PLEASE for all good things, could you have Ameripan win? Or if not, could you actually do an ending of USUK winning and then another of Ameripan winning? *begging eyes* I can't wait to see what you do with this story! I love it already! D (Yeah, I had to go backwards to favorite - I wanted to keep reading and not tkae time to review yet /)
HetaPoke4Evr chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
GAH PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING AND I LOVE THAT IT'S GOING TO BE A MIX OF USUK AND AMERIPAN BUT AMERIPAN IS MY OTP! ESPECIALLY FEM!AMERICA AND MALE!JAPAN! / KYAAAHH! YOu'r're really an awesome writer! Good job! D *hugs*