Reviews for Snow Angels
Stormy chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Nice digging into these guys' origins. Quite interesting, and I do hope to see more.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
What a coincidence! I catch one of the last flights out of New Jersey before the big blizzard hits on the East Coast, and here is a lovely surprise waiting for me when I get home. And to think it wouldn't have happened if Powell hadn't gotten snowed in like I almost was ;-)

Tori-kins, I had no idea you were working on a series like this, but I'm thrilled that you are! I like how this first encounter with Powell was kind of accidental (with Ian being hurt and needing a place to recover) but also totally on purpose and planned out. I'm so looking forward to the others now, too, and I love the title for Shaw's upcoming feature.

Halo

P.S. I don't know what your plans are for Phil, but may I gently suggest referring back to the second installment of our self-insert series? Phil explains in one of those chapters how he came to work for Ian, and I know we both highly approved of it at the time, so it might be fun to flesh out. Just a thought :-)
GuenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Olive you so much.

omg

look at how gorgeous this is

how utterly, utterly gorgeous

3 3 3
Azulastalker chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I loved it! Please do more soon. I know Ian-centric fanfictions don't usually get reviews and aren't as popular, but I love them and you should definitely continue as soon as you can! As a fellow writer of Ian-centric fanfiction, I will support you!