Reviews for Unbreakable Love
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
THat was incredably sad! I;'m only a part time passions Viewer But Timmy and his love for Charity won my heart. JOsh's Sudden Death broke it. I kept hoping I:d find a Timmy TRIburte. YOu did a wonderful Job!
justifiable chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
Oh wow, this was truly wonderful. My props go to you for writing this. I found out about Josh's death on Tuesday on Inside Edition, I cried for a solid hour and still come to tears thinking about it. He was such a talented actor who brought life to Passions, it will never be the same without him. I've always loved Josh, even when he played the little lawyer on Ally McBeal, I've always just wanted to pick him up and cuddle him cause he was so cute. My heart aches for his family and fellow cast members, he'll be missed terribly but as long as there are fans of his like you, his memory will never be forgotten. He accomplished his goal for being well known...he all touched our hearts.

"Dream Big." Joshua Ryan Evans...
Luna Ace chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I had to add this. Does anyone notice how ironic it was when Timmy died on the show and Josh Ryan Evans died that same day... hmm?
Luna Ace chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
How very sad... My tears threaten to come out. I wish this hadn't happened. Oh well. Good Story.

Poor Timmy and Josh. :(
Double-S chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I'm so glad there are people like you out there. I'm not the only one. My friend and I found out about Josh on Wed. at a sale. My grandma told me on a payphone and I didn't belive her. I then found it was true. I wallowed in a depressing state and had a small pity party with my friend, Kayla. Please contact me. We will all miss Josh and never watch Passions the same way again.:'( sniff...
Peacemaker Aqua Sam chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
sniff..Josh..::has blown her nose on the hundreth tissue:: I miss him so much...no more Timmy..no more adventures Tabitha and Timmy will have...life is so unfair..and Josh died so young..why is life so cruel?
Lil Kimi chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
That was really touching and beautiful, it's nice that someone here is expressing there sympathy like this. Josh was a great actor who will be missed by all
Brittany A big Passions fan and griever over the loss of Josh Ryan Evans chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
That was great, and very touching! I'm glad that there are people out there other than me who are willing to express how sad they are over Josh's death. Thank you for writing this. It made me feel good. I'd also like to say how much this sounds like it COULD be on the show! You've shown great talent with this story. Keep it up! I've included my e-mail, in case u want to contact me. Thanks again and may Josh Ryan Evans Rest in Peace.
timmy fan chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Aww. That story was so sad, but it is a great way to remember Timmy and Joshua Ryan Evans. May they both rest in peace.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
That was so beautiful. It was a lovely tribute to Josh.
Lilmisshardygirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Oh *sniff* My *sob* god. That was trully beautiful. That was a proper send of for our Tim Tim. If that had really been the show then I think that it would have been emmy worthy. Heart wrenching. Oh all I can say is damn your good. Now I am off to go find my box of klenex. I have a feeling I am going to need them.

Michele
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
I just found out about Josh a few minutes ago, I didn't know he had a heart condition. I'm very sad he's gone he was so young, it's just not fair.I loved it when he played Timmy he really brought a lot of comedy to Passion's. I don't know about anyone else but every time I watch Passion's I remember Josh. He'll surely be missed!
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
i just found out about josh today. when i found out oh, my heart broke. i cried for a good hour, and still sad. i'm glad someone posted a fic like this. it was very touching.
Marija chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
I will really miss Josh, he was a great actor. I'm sooooooooo sad.
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 8/7/2002