Reviews for Ice Cubes
blankblank37 chapter 16 . 12h
I've reread all these Krampus chapters so many times, and my heart still ache whenever I read it. Awwwww, this is so sad! I cried the first time I read it. Yeah, I know, at the end of the chapters, Jack is alive and happy. But still, I got emotion roller coaster every time I read starting from chapter 4. You're doing a very great job at writing this, writer! I'm hoping you release another update! But if you're out of ideas, just take your time. Writers can run out of writing juices, after all.
general yumi chapter 34 . 7/17
I love this story so much! It is so cute and a beautiful mixture of angsty. You're writing is absolutely amazing. My sister sent me this story and I'm so glad she did. The way you write is captivating and truly showcases each individual chracter in such a way that leaves me yearning for more. As a writer and reader, I find/see difficulty in portraying multiple character's at a time and you handle it all seemingingly with little to no problems. I truly adore this fic and even though I've been out of this fandom for a while your story has just thrown me right back in. My deepest condolences for all that you have lost. I'm inspired by the way you continue to write despite life's misfortunes as my own family is going through a very tough spot and, please forgive me if this seems selfish, I'm glad you have not completely given up writing as it has helped me escape for just a few moments my own problems. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the best! Thank you so very much for writing this! I truly adored reading this and I will be back for a reread at a later date!
Skylark Aldaine chapter 5 . 7/15
I don’t know why but if I had to personify rain, personally I picture It as a young child, usually a girl in my mind who just grew up to fast.
Lady Saorsie Baldwin chapter 1 . 6/15
Krampus made me cry
You can't cry, so you make the sky cry for you instead? Damn, I love that one!
Up to 22nd chapter and I'm a sobbing mess right now. Never expected myself to cry reading fanfics. You're doing a great job making people cry, writer.
Currently on Ugly Sobbing Channel. I love this whole lot of Krampus story.
Holy shit this is so sadddddddddddd
*cue ugly sob* Jaaaaaaaaackkkkk why are you being all sad and lonelyyyyyyyyy
Aw that's sweet.
Malie Hoffman chapter 30 . 5/7
Emeem chapter 18 . 4/21
OH GOSH WHY IYS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LEGITIMATELY CRYED YOUR A GREAT WRITER! 3
Fumus000 chapter 30 . 2/27
This is years later, but. Thank you for writing. Thank you for letting us read your strengths.
we all love you so much
Your writing makes you happy but it makes up happy
I love waking up and reading a new chapter but as a writer myself i know it can be so hard sometimes to sit down at a computer or pick up a phone to can take as much time away from fanfiction as you want but we will be here when you come back
guest chapter 24 . 2/18
sniffle,sniffle Does anyone have a tissue
this was sad but so amazing!
hats off to you