Reviews for Ice Cubes
Ello! :D

WOW, this story is AWESOME! I love how you write them, getting every angle right and then throwing surprises where we least expect it. Thank you SO MUCH for writing this and continuing even when life starts trying to drown you in lemons. I'm new, granted, and don't even have an account, but if you ever post anything, I'll try my hardest to review everytime! Thanks again for your amazing stories. :3

~Loving every chapter,
Hawkfeather
Jakob Silverheart chapter 33 . 10/29
This was a very, very good read. You were able to write multiple stories and tie them all together in a skillful manner. I hope that life is treating you well and that you come back to finish off the Safe and Sound arc soon.
leigh chapter 21 . 10/27
Did anyone else wonder how pitch found Jack's teeth considering the box had Brown haired Jack on it. Its obvious him and Jack had met before If you listen to the tooth palace scene and first north pole scene with jack.
Sofie Rose chapter 15 . 10/18
Really good!
Iloveanimals chapter 33 . 9/29
Its been 11 months since you last updated. Please update!
BlessedHope chapter 22 . 9/8
I've been reading through these tonight (3/4 shy of midnight), and this one really tugs on the heartstrings for me.. my eyes are burning. Thank you for composing this, it's lovely. Jack in a nutshell, almost.
XYZArtemis chapter 33 . 8/17
Wow, this is such a great story/Drabble collection! You're writing is magnificent and the plot(s) are great; can't wait to see more from you :)
SnowyFruitcake chapter 33 . 7/27
Um, hello..?
ah, i could say that i was your silent-reader all this time (except i just started to read your awesome story barely two days ago)
it is amazing, you know, your way to tell the story and every characterization :) i love almost every single chapters you wrote till now
i'm very sorry about the storm, and i hope you're in state of some healing now :)
congratulations also for your graduation! hope you will have a good pathway ahead
thank you for every wonders, hopes, dreams, and memories you gave me throughout your story. it helps me in a lot way :)
hope you continued the story soon :))
I HATE YOU! GO A-AWAY!

*screams and chucks table and pc at onion-cutting ninjas*
Daww...
the fuck happened?
Thank GOD that Jack didn't blush BLUE. I mean, wtf, BLUE? Good thing you made him become paler for his kind of blush.
ScandinavianTrash chapter 33 . 6/14
Where next chapter
I love
Please update ;-;
VonX1727 chapter 5 . 6/14
You...you know khr? One of my favourite authors likes khr and makes fanfics of Rotg!aaaghhh it's so hard to find people who likes these 2 fandoms! Uughh my heart... I feel so overjoyed right now. And I really love this chapter! Thank you very much
KitoH chapter 20 . 6/2
'"I hate thee..." Jack said in a drawling voice. "...so much."'
Oh My God
That made me laugh so hard...!:)
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »