Reviews for Ice Cubes
Kankan chapter 30 . 1/10
I’m really sorry about your mom… i know it was a long time ago, but bad things are still happening now and will still happen, and so all I can say is to keep going. Remember there will always be people supporting you, no matter how alone you feel. Thank you for writing these stories; if anything, please know that you’ve made my life a bit brighter. I hope everything is going your way :)
AestheticlySoft chapter 32 . 12/17/2023
This was cute
ApatheticEntity chapter 8 . 9/1/2023
Oh, this certainly is a beautifully written story and I love how heartwarming and heartwrenching it is.
CursesRevenge chapter 30 . 3/30/2023
It isn’t often (aka it never happens til now) that the author’s note makes me sadder that the obviously sad story. I’ll be praying for you and your family every day for the rest of my life. I promise, Feast.
CursesRevenge chapter 19 . 3/28/2023
You are ridiculously good at making me cry.
CursesRevenge chapter 16 . 3/28/2023
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, THE TEARS… I HAVE LOST CONTROL OF MY TEAR DUCTS…
CursesRevenge chapter 14 . 3/28/2023
I cried HARD. Dude, you got SKILLZ.
CursesRevenge chapter 6 . 3/27/2023
… I read the author’s notes…
CursesRevenge chapter 5 . 3/27/2023
Pardon me for a moment, but my heart broke and I need to go pick up the little, pointy pieces.
CursesRevenge chapter 4 . 3/27/2023
A good sign that you’re a fabulous author is when you are capable of making your readers smile and cry. In this chapter, you succeeded in making me do both, so good job!
sami1010220 chapter 34 . 1/25/2022
Fantastic job!
Akira Skyfer chapter 18 . 12/17/2021
OHMYGOD! I LOVE READING KRAMPUS ARC AAAAAAHHH
BeyondTheMoon1203 chapter 34 . 10/23/2021
Aww...This one-shot collection is so sweet and fluffy! I enjoyed every single chapter! Thank you for writing this! :D
Valerie Rose Daniel chapter 34 . 4/17/2021
I love the idea of Jack hiding under the bed to escape them.
Valerie Rose Daniel chapter 31 . 4/17/2021
As an aussie myself I can say for a fun fact that half of the words Bunny uses we don't. The only slang we use now is the word mate, the other words have not been heard since Steve died. Only America and other places uses those words when it comes to the Aussie slang, either way good chapter. I'm glad the others are there for Jack.
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »