Reviews for Ice Cubes
Fantastic job!
Akira Skyfer chapter 18 . 12/17/2021
OHMYGOD! I LOVE READING KRAMPUS ARC AAAAAAHHH
BeyondTheMoon1203 chapter 34 . 10/23/2021
Aww...This one-shot collection is so sweet and fluffy! I enjoyed every single chapter! Thank you for writing this! :D
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 34 . 4/17/2021
I love the idea of Jack hiding under the bed to escape them.
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 31 . 4/17/2021
As an aussie myself I can say for a fun fact that half of the words Bunny uses we don't. The only slang we use now is the word mate, the other words have not been heard since Steve died. Only America and other places uses those words when it comes to the Aussie slang, either way good chapter. I'm glad the others are there for Jack.
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 2 . 4/17/2021
Now, I would love to see a chapter with both Jack and Bunny just talking about popping blue eyes and what North meant by it. Only to have Bunny having to comfort Jack because he ended up freaking out.
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 27 . 4/5/2021
aww, just aww.
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 3 . 4/4/2021
Oh, yes Jack perfectly normal.
V.S. Lawson chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
jack restores james belief in the others and saves the day, but jamie never realizes who jack is. so jack is still invisible to jamie.

love your stories. definitely saving this under favroites.
V.S. Lawson chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
what about one where when jamie never believes in jack. Jack restores j
Kitiarachiyo chapter 18 . 2/3/2021
ADORABLEEEEE
clumsymythicalowl chapter 16 . 1/18/2021
Theory: The children's belief brings him back to life. Please.
AAu.27 chapter 16 . 8/1/2020
Freeeaaaaakkkkkkkiiinn' why!? I'm crying here! I'd been holding the tears back for a few chapters but this just took the greatest pinch to the heart!
AAu.27 chapter 3 . 8/1/2020
Well, I don't about everybody else reading this fanfic but I've nearly drowned twice when I was young, I think I was 4 or 5 the first time and then 9 or 10 the second time it happened. I could clearly feel the water rushing in my throat as I screamed for help, paddling underwater to gain the missing buoyancy. I don't know about you guys but I was never afraid of water, though a bit wary, and was still rearing to swim again even after the near death experience. I guess I was a sort of weird child back then with that kind of mentality. Still, I've loathed the taste of pool water since then.
Izzy chapter 18 . 2/29/2020
This was the best story I’ve ever read! Even though I cried through the last few chapters of Krampus, I had to literally stop for 30sec just to squeal internally at the amaziness that is the fic and wipe away the tears! I loved it! 333
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »