Reviews for Ice Cubes
DragonBookLoverKitkat913 chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
I'm crying. So much. And you're probably a great friend. Take as much time as you need on your birthday fanfic.
Mythweaver chapter 32 . 5/31/2016
That was very cute!
Erithebear chapter 32 . 5/7/2016
You stories are so sweet and funny. Thank you for writing them. My sister was sick last night and she was listening to music trying to sleep while I kept an eye on her and read telling her some of the funnier stories when she couldn't sleep. I now know why every writer I see who likes ROTG has your stories on their favorites. They are awesome and beautifully written. I am sorry for your loss a few years ago. You have a talent for writing. It takes a strong person to make another person smile when they are sad themselves. Thank you for helping me smile while caring for my sister and giving her a few giggles too. She was having an asthma attack but her medicine didn't show up until today so I stayed up with her. My sister is older than me but she is autistic and she tends to be more childlike. Her favorites were the one with "Lovingly Hate". She said Jack's reactions reminded her of a few of mine for silly things. Thank ya for the smile during the long night. I wish ya happiness and nothing short of it. I wish you many long happy years with nothing but love and laughter.

P.S. I do not know which country you live in, but I know here people are still complaining that we had barely any snow and one of the two storms was on the first day of spring lol. The weather has been out of whack for a while. We definitely need to take better care of the planet. Have a wonderful day dear.
Zyenna chapter 32 . 5/1/2016
Aaaaw... This hit me right in the feelz... I loved it! Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 30 . 5/1/2016
I've slowly (or rather, quickly in this instance) been working my way through your chapters. Since there were so many, I'd assumed that you were consistent with updates. Having read the note at the bottom now, I am a bit more aware as to why you said what you did at the top of this story. It probably won't mean a lot if I say sorry, but I'll do so anyway. Because nobody deserves to go through that, yet just because people don't deserve something doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I hope that you are doing better now, that you know of those around you willing to support you. Thank you for writing. Even though this story was short, it has a really big impact. May your future be better and brighter, and may you know that you don't walk alone, no matter how difficult things may get.
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This is so cute! And could definitely be cannon too, considering the time Jack grew up with and, by the looks of things, not in a very wealthy area either. I think I'll have fun reading these!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/23/2016
*SCREAMING HISTARICLY* *LAUGHING AND CRYING* *DEATH*
KKVixen chapter 23 . 4/24/2016
You are truly a talented writer. The way you make these emotions, the way you draw then out of your readers, that takes TRUE unadulterated (Is that even the right word to use?) Talent. I'm glad to be a reader and a fan of your work. I'm proud. Pure and simple. *smiles softly* I'm really, REALLY glad you like writing.
KKVixen chapter 18 . 4/23/2016
This made me happy. I'm so glad Jack is okay. *smiles gently* *scowls furiously* IF YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN, MESS WITH MY FEELS THAT WAY, I WILL SMITE YOU! Then I'd bring you back to life so I could enjoy your stories some more. I really like them.
KKVixen chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
WHY DO YOU KEEP BREAKING MY HEART WITH THESE CHAPTERS!? I'M SO SAD!
KKVixen chapter 15 . 4/23/2016
This made me so sad! I loved it. But I'm still sad.
KKVixen chapter 14 . 4/23/2016
This made me cry. Pure and simple. On another note, are you going to update your Percy Jackson fanfiction, or is it on hiatus? Or discontinued?
KKVixen chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
This sequel needs to be a story! I meant this part, sorry. Anyway, I really enjoyed this one and it was cute. Though I wish Jack didn't have to get hurt.
lexi1220 chapter 32 . 4/21/2016
I love your oneshots I just found them a few days ago and they are amazing! i can't wait for the next update!
Gwen paniagua chapter 32 . 4/18/2016
Holy Gods! I love your stories! You are so amazing at this! Keep up the good work!
1,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »