Reviews for Ice Cubes
Guest chapter 34 . 1/8/2018
This was a wonderful conclusion to the previous chapter and so worth the wait.
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 34 . 1/7/2018
This chapter was just adorable, loved it!
Zyenna chapter 34 . 1/7/2018
I love this. It was exactly the sappy happy that I needed. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next. Pleeeeeeeeeease update soon!
Picasso Penguin chapter 34 . 1/2/2018
Aww, so sweet! I love it! Thank you for updating!
Iloveanimals chapter 34 . 1/2/2018
THANK YOU! I'm so happy you updated this story. I was beginning to think you wouldn't.
Layla206 chapter 34 . 1/2/2018
Awwwwwww. I smiled the whole time. Adorable. It’s really funny how you put the guardians and Jack as kinda wacky patients and caretaker. Love it! Can’t wait for more.
SnowyFruitcake chapter 34 . 1/4/2018
aww... that was just.. aww... XD can't help the cuteness! i love how the family worked there, and really love the hug scene, that was what Jack is necessary need, for all the week's struggle beforehand. thank you for updating!
FacesForHats chapter 34 . 1/3/2018
I'm very glad you wrote the continuation of this prompt!
And I was very curious in how you would make Jack a horrible patient, I couldn't think of a realistic way to pull it off, but you did it and it was very funny too! Well done! :-)
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 34 . 1/2/2018
awww so cute~ I'm happy to see some RotG fics coming back to life lately, it reminded me that there's new books out I haven't read yet! X3 I imagine Jack would be a horrible patient, not only is he not used to being cared for, he has pretty much no experience with modern medical procedures in general! I don't blame him for trying to run from needles :3
monkeybaby chapter 34 . 1/2/2018
Great chapter! Thanks for updating :)
ScandinavianTrash chapter 34 . 1/2/2018
tOO CUTE
Update when you can~ I don’t mind the time range~
Skitt73 chapter 17 . 12/15/2017
Y-you make me cry. Omg this- this is just wow I love it though. But still
Guest chapter 33 . 11/16/2017
Ello! :D

WOW, this story is AWESOME! I love how you write them, getting every angle right and then throwing surprises where we least expect it. Thank you SO MUCH for writing this and continuing even when life starts trying to drown you in lemons. I'm new, granted, and don't even have an account, but if you ever post anything, I'll try my hardest to review everytime! Thanks again for your amazing stories. :3

~Loving every chapter,
Hawkfeather
Jakob Silverheart chapter 33 . 10/29/2017
This was a very, very good read. You were able to write multiple stories and tie them all together in a skillful manner. I hope that life is treating you well and that you come back to finish off the Safe and Sound arc soon.
leigh chapter 21 . 10/27/2017
Did anyone else wonder how pitch found Jack's teeth considering the box had Brown haired Jack on it. Its obvious him and Jack had met before If you listen to the tooth palace scene and first north pole scene with jack.
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »