Reviews for Daimyo's Daughter
Imateenwolfluva chapter 9 . 11/25
OMH DEAR ME NO ! Spelling error of my previous review ! Proper spelling : Imateewolfluva not Imateenwolflyva ... Ithink that's what its sed , anyway , I'm tooo lazy to login aqain so yeah .
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 9 . 11/25
U knw at first wen I read the end I was lyk that's it ? But then I realized that stories with those endings are... Epic , I guess , for many reasons my point of view of course , and one of those reasons are that it leaves one to imagination ... They wonder as to what would've/could've happened next , and so they delve into the depths of imagination - yes I'm aware that I'm probably not making any sense at all lol- anywayz enough of that , I really enjoyed your story , seriously , it was so ... Wonderful , I guess , I mean the way you described everything in detail is ... Wow . Lol and then there's sasuke developing feelings for sakura , and the whole secret identity thing it was too good , I mean , Its all so ...unique I guess . Like the story line , the plot and everything ! Its something -im pretty sure- I've never read before,I mean yes I've read sooo many stories , but this story , along with a few others , is one story that has a completely different touch to it . Its not the ordinary stories like sasuke comes back to the village ...AND NO PLEASE ! To my dearest author , and to all those who r reading this , NO , I loved every story I've read , I'm just saying ! No intention of hurting ANYONES feelings , please , I don't like doing that .
Anyway ... I believe that is all I wanted to say lol , ummmm ...bye ? Hehe
Yellow Green Fish chapter 9 . 9/3
Loved this story a lot! :D keep up the good work!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 9 . 8/18
aww... this was really cute!
little miss saigon chapter 7 . 7/6
little miss saigon chapter 6 . 7/6
little miss saigon chapter 3 . 7/6
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/6
It's a beautiful fic but it's better if they said goodbyes to each other hmm
Hahahahahaha sasuke that's what you get from understimating her
shadowereign chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
It was nice. :)
Rei chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
One of the best fics out there! Their friendship was captured very well.
Sakura Yui chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
omg! this is amazing! Love this story so much! hee. but, it is kind of sad that Sasuke didn't get to get back home with Sakura. but, the moments they shared together are sweet! ;)
queenfirst chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
oh this was lovely
queenfirst chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
the action scenes were exceptional!