Reviews for Daimyo's Daughter
Blank-San chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
MeThis fanficTears and3
BkCeallaigh chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
Very cute ending. A glorious story with fun ups and downs!
BkCeallaigh chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
I'm happy he's finally been found out!
BkCeallaigh chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Oh boy! Sasuke's finally been found out!
BkCeallaigh chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
Bahaha, I love that Sasuke thinks so little of her skills despite being proven wrong...TWICE! You go, girl. (;
BkCeallaigh chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Poor Sasuke! He took that hit like a champ. Sakura's fists are her weapons!
BkCeallaigh chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Wonderful! Sasuke didn't recognize the pink hair what with all of the ornaments, eh? (: completely enthralling and I love you me descriptive detail!
BkCeallaigh chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Wonderfully written and witty to boot! I just can't get enough!
BkCeallaigh chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Beautiful start to an intriguing story! Very happy to have been directed to this little fic. Thanks so much for you time in creating this!
fanofthisfiction chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
Wow, you certainly delivered on that epic battle. I was ready for Itachi to die the evil one who was avenged by Sasuke, and then poof! He disappeared in flurry of crows and the tale really did reflect where we were in the manga and how vastly different their skills still were at this point.

It's not easy to end an story, and I'll admit I had speculated on how you might go about doing it. For this last chapter I actually took my time and gave this a second read. I'll share with you my first impression was a little different from my second after allowing time to digest it.

I am in awe how you neatly placed everything into the context of the manga and stayed true to everything. In retrospect this is really the amazing part of it all. During the first read my (biased self) was skewed a bit to my gravitation for a 'happily ever after' ending. It's not just the fact that it was a Princess story. I think I secretly hold onto that hope/expectation for most stories I read. Sasuke in your story leaves though and there is a sense of melancholy nothing more becomes of them.

Giving it a second read I really came to appreciate how this story fits nicely into what really transpires in the manga. He still needs to avenge his brother. He still needs to return to Oto to get stronger, and he won't/can't rest until this is done. It then struck me, it wouldn't have been Sasuke had he just up and returned (or at least it would be big deviation from the manga itself.) So I came to appreciate and like what you did.

I was hoping you would add a memento before he left, and you didn't disappoint. I was actually thinking it would be something sake related (remembering from this he nearly blurted out some of his feelings for her then) but I'm glad you used the mask. It represents all he hides behind but finally takes off just for her.

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful tale and I hope Unicorn Paige is proud of her UPMNSSR and the dedicated fifty-foot head you constructed on the side of Bacon Mountain.
fanofthisfiction chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
The heart to heart talk between Sasuke and Sakura was short but I'm glad it was included. Selfishly I know I had hoped a little more would be disclosed about what Sakura knew about his feelings or vice versa but it makes sense not to go that route with the Mission at hand and to keep focus on the goals ahead.

You did well with the confrontation with Itachi. I adore his character as you probably know, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the end.

Unicorn Paige was definitely right. This story can use more to follow all that angst. How wonderful you've been able to work together to make this such a wonderful story.
fanofthisfiction chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
Boy the explosion (in my mind) when Itachi entered the equation was key to holding my attention. And just when I thought it was the big moment, you topped yourself with Sakura's scene with Sasuke letting him know she knows of his identity. She's no longer a weak girl living in a fantasy of being strong. She is cunning and fierce.

I have to admit, Sasuke agreeing to have Sakura help him speaks volumes of what he thinks of her now. It's the perfect way to show how much progress and change has been made.
fanofthisfiction chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Oh my goodness, the sudden jump into Sakura addressing her Sasuke-kun had me reeling. And then the rug was pulled from underneath me when it was disclosed she still didn't really know who he was. Their shared conversation and then the banter the next morning worked perfectly and I suppose it drove me to hope that the disclosure would take place sooner rather than later. Because of this, the placement of the suspense at the very end really ignited the pace. You had me wondering...would Sakura finally find out about Sasuke? And then you delivered!

So much can happen or not happen. So I guess the big question is: will she use it to find out anything?

Very memorable 6th chapter.
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
I adore that Sasuke's slightly jealous side comes out when the fair haired boy tries to make a little advance at Sakura. I wonder what was going through his head at that point and time...not any thoughts of a certain blonde haired teammate, right? ;)

The adventure together helped us to catch a glimpse at where they are in their development and how much Sakura still thinks of Sasuke no matter how long it's been since she's seen him last. I had to smile with Sakura's love of food and Sasuke's discoveries about her along the way. Clever use of a dead nin who stalked her. Boy those takoyaki sticks can be sharp!
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
I am glad Sasuke's identity is masked to Sakura. The one way discovery works wonders in fleshing out his thoughts. The fact that they are still teens makes it such a perfect time to learn more about each other before too much time passes. I wonder if she will get to know who is under the mask any time soon or how the meets with the suitors will change her perspective in boys/men and royal life.