Reviews for In A Time of Her Own
9YearsOfMaka chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Why do people with great plot and humurous writing stop after 3 chapters? Hey its been ages and I still want you to continue this but... Yeah...
Smogle chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Lovely story you have here! I quite like the idea you have here and how you've progressed it so far.
I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this story!
dumb dummy chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OK SERIOUSLY FANFICTION WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDNT YOU PUBLISH MY REVIEW I WROTE A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT THIS I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY OK?
ANYWAY YEAH PLEASE? MAKE MORE
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
tjhis. is so FUCKING AMAZING OK I REALLY
REALLY
REALLY LOVE THIS
JUST HOW YOU DEPICT THEM AND THE LANGUAGE THEY USE ANDI JUSTRDHLKJNIDR5TIOHTJYIOJ PLEASE. ,MAKE MORE
ihasanewACCOUNT chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I love this story I have readily twice v haha hope for an update soon
Saphiremoon33 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I really like this story. please continue as soon as possible _
Bri chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I just realized like a minute ago I can write reviews without an account ;) OHHHHH YEAAAAAH! They used to not let you do that, because I've tried before. Eeek! I don't know if I told you what I thought of this one, but I love it! And now that I found the page, I shall keep it in my bookmarks! Oh, and I love how you use your well-nourished vocabulary in this, especially when Maka does it. Toodles for now!
ihasanewACCOUNT chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
COOLNESS! Lol
imthepunchlord chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
ride like the wind blair!
and good luck maka, nothing's worse than over reactive and worried fathers. especially one like spirit... now that i think about it, it must be very difficult for spirit when he has to marry maka off. the poor daddy.

i wonder what soul has planned.
Renascencegirl chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
*rolls on ground giggling with creepy joy*
ok i looooovved it! but its just a tease! please make it longer! i loved it. i am really looking forward to reading the next one!
JellyRain chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I love the sass!.
TheSilverSandwich chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I LOVE IT. I don't see why you're worried about how you write Soul, you did a great job! I love their relationship so far, I can't wait for more! :D
Saphiremoon33 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I really like this. And don't worry, I misspell things all the time. Please post more again soon, this is a great idea for a story, and I hope you continue it.
Saphiremoon33
Guestie chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
AWESOME!
Renaissanc girl chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
that was amazing! everything was historically correct!i am so proud :.) so i am really excited to hear more about this forest of yours, and where maka is going too!