Reviews for Windfall
Anomaly25 chapter 22 . 12/12/2006
All I have to say is WOW. After I noticed that you did write another story that took place after the other two, I started reading it, and reading it, and reading it... lol.

I love that you are focusing on Kaito and Aoko, and threw in another supernatural thing. I actually like the long chapters.

Poor Ayumi- knows too much yet not enough.

I can't wait to find out what happens next should you decide to update. I also love your writing style- it keeps your attention and makes you feel like you are really there! Keep up the great work!
Ranma151773012 chapter 22 . 10/4/2006
We missed you too. In fact I had de-lurked the Detective Conan fandom just to find you. Small world indeed. I'm glad you're up, about, and writing again. I had to give myself a bit of a refresher on this one since it's been so long. Not for you dear, for me, as I've not even been reading fanfic lately. It was nice to come home to something I was excited to read.

Queen of the Wikker People
Ann chapter 22 . 10/4/2006
Ah. The power of the Pandora gem in the hands of a well meaning 8 year old. Conan should be very scared now.

Loved the interesting little bit of development with Chiba.
peppymint chapter 22 . 10/3/2006
Where is Snake? The way everything is coming to a head the assasain has to show up sooner or later. I can easily see Kaito hitting him hard if given the opportunity.
shadow-weaver chapter 22 . 9/19/2006
thank you so very much for updating!i was beginning to think that you were planning on letting it die, but i am so overjoyed that you didn't!yea!
Serphenia chapter 22 . 9/17/2006
Yay! You updated the awesome fic! There are others that haven't been updated in over a year but I think this is really a cause for celebration Great chapter. Really long! But...What's happening with Kaito? I mean, I'm loving finding out about the others ('specially Hattori...Right now he's the most interesting, the one putting together the puzzle pieces) but you left us at his doom in the last chapter and barly mentioned him in this one!

But yay, an update! Thanks a lot! It was a great chapter!

Update soon?
Mara Roberts chapter 18 . 9/16/2006
I wonder when Kaito will consider letting Ai study him for a cure, or did maybe breaking the Gem end immortality for all involved?
dezzilisk chapter 22 . 9/14/2006
i have to say this is probably my favorite fic of all time, i was about to give up on a new chapter until i scrolled through the list of newly updated fics. Thanks so much for saving me from near constant boredom :)
Kenji-chan chapter 22 . 9/13/2006
Welcome back, I'm really happy you update it was great chapter thank you _
Godessforshort chapter 22 . 9/12/2006
Not logged in at my pc...But you're alive! WOOHOO~
Mara Roberts chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but that stain beneath the crown... it's not some sort of absorbed-through-skin poison, is it? And will Conan figure the heist out in time to lend a hand?
Schillok chapter 22 . 9/11/2006
I knew there would be another chapter, even if it took very long.

I liked this chapter, I wasn't missing "action". You have set up things in Beika now, many new interesting (and potential dangerous) twists and ideas... I mean, Chiba, what were you doing? And even Ayumi-chan has made her own secret plans to suprise everybody.
Juliechan chapter 22 . 9/10/2006

Super, great, wonderful as always!
DarkPurpleDragon chapter 22 . 9/10/2006
Yay! Your back! And not dead(For awhile, I feared the breast cancer might've gotten you T.T)! A little less exciting stuff this chapter, though I suppose plot devolopment is necessary. I liked the interrogation part! On a note about chapter length, I like them rather long, but if it will help you update faster(Seven...long...months...) then it will be a welcome improvement!

*runs away barking like a cat* (o 0)

summercloud chapter 22 . 9/10/2006
I'm so glad you're still writing this one! It's one of my favorite all-time fics: you're a great writer, and I just love your characters and what you're doing with them. I'm looking forward to reading more!
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »