Reviews for Windfall
Jean Curtis chapter 23 . 1/28/2011
I think it's rather... disappointing that you aren't continuing this. I see that you have your hands busy with other projects, but this story really caught my interest. (READ: Dragged me in and didn't let me go.)

Your very original plotline appealed to my 'Superhuman Kaito' wants, and how you've set up the characters (Personalities, Faults, etc.) almost made me believe that they were actually TALKING. It is a very skilled work of fiction that you have crafted, here.

I enjoyed the humor you have sprinkled throughout this story - and chapter 16 is my favorite so far. I loved how you introduced Kaito's family, and the trials that you've set up for out favorite magician.

I wonder what they had planned for Ayumi-chan.

Although, I do have some criticism to offer up as well. They way that you've presented the character's thoughts were confusing, with the * or ;; or whatever else you used. Otherwise, I have absolutely no complains about your style of writing. It's a total work of art.

I hope you will continue this, even if you cut it short.

Jaa ne!

Jean
Katara Falcon chapter 23 . 11/25/2010
this is one of the most interesting fics ive read in a while!

keep it going! 3
Catkyn chapter 23 . 11/5/2010
*pokes at story tentatively* I -think- it's in a coma, now, it's been a few years...

...but! This is an awesome story. I have been having -far- too much fun reading this, and I'm going to go curse at you for a little bit over lost sleep, and why-did-it-end-there, and all the little 'but I wanna KNOW!' moments that keep showing up and being delayed, or buried, or just forgotten for a while before showing back up again.

It is a very good thing I have no work today; I found (and started reading) this yesterday afternoon-ish. Since it now qualifies as -morning-, and not every really early morning at that...the lack of sleep was totally worth it, I swear. Even if I do currently have a light headache from reading for so very long.

Congrats on an awesome story, a great chapter, and here's hoping that the next installment won't be another 3 years in the making. On the other hand, Three Thieves is really damned awesome, and I think I'd cry if updates on that paused just so this one could be finished. So, have fun with the writing! I'm looking forward to it, whatever it happens to be.
Darra Greymist chapter 23 . 10/20/2010
...remember how you said you wouldn't do the taking-forever-to-update thing again. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. but, but, you're doing SUCH A FREAKING AWESOME JOB on Three Thieves... can we have more of BOTH? please?

-O.O-

\-/

Kaitou Kid emoticon 3
idia199 chapter 23 . 9/21/2010
I think this is a brilliant story,it's well written and the character interactions are very interesting to read. Really, your way of describing Hattori, Hakuba and Ayumi is great. And Kudo and Kuroba and associates are so well written too. The story does not only make one curious for what happens next, it also makes me laugh. That is usually hard to find together with a nice plot, which this story has. And I have a habit of collecting the really brilliant pieces of the stories I read for easy access, with this story it were at least 50 pages of really interesting interactions, comments etc. Which is quite a lot. So I'll definitely be waiting for the next part of this story.
SakuraS41 chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
I love ur stories from The Window up until this chapter of Windfall.. I hope you can update this story soon.. It just makes me addicted even though it's long and it takes more than 30 minutes for a chapter but I enjoy the story..
Faded-Shadow chapter 23 . 7/1/2010
Ah, I had told my self to not review until i caught up to the recent chapter...

And I did...

I LOVE THIS!

Your chapters are soooooo long! But I don't hate that, it's actually one of the things I love about this.

And there is absolutely NO grammar/english mistakes!

Its a English Teacher's Dream: PERFECT!

Of course, I'm no English teacher but some teenager who just loves reading/writing soooo yeah... xD

Ayumi... I wonder how big of a role she will play later? How will all this continue?

No, doubt you've noticed, but it is about a 3 year hiatus since this last chapter... And I know, Life has the tendency to be important.

No, DUH! It's life. And I can understand.

Though that won't stop me from waiting for a next update! I really wish to see one soon!

You are a very talented writer/author, to put it lightly. I await the next chapter with bated breath. :D
HIdragon chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
Read up to the middle of this chapter i suppose.

a good work, but I preferred the previous story..

It centers on the mystery, doesn't it? You work to get many perspectives in a single chapter.

Well it is a good fan fiction nonetheless. It did not lack, but was lesser.
kilopi505 chapter 23 . 5/24/2010
Err...just asking. Is this story dead?
staidwaters chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Hi there! Great story, fun read,wonderfully detailed world you created. I'm sorry to see that the story's dead, but I totally understand how that goes, and I hope you've found something equally fun to play with elsewhere. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment.
Nightpounce chapter 23 . 4/21/2010
This is a really great story! Love how you have written the characters and the spin you have given the gem. The interplay between Conan/Shinichi and Kid/Kaito is hilarious (the earlier chapter with the discussion in the park and the tree had me laughing out loud).

I'd love to know how the story ended, i'm hanging out to see if Conan/Shinichi and Ran/Rin have been or will be affected by the jewel...REALLY want to see if Ayumi does share her new "gift" with her friends...watch out Black Org if THAT happens!

Sorry to see so many ""life" issues got in the way of this story - but this particular set has been fantastic (the Second Wind story was SO good!).

Thank you for taking the time to write such well thought out and enjoyable fanfiction, it is a pleasure to read.

Stay safe.
Tootsie chapter 23 . 4/16/2010
Hiya Ysabet,

First, as in my past comments on this story, MUCH LOVE! This is my favorite DC/MK fic of all time. After my latest read through(while eagerly awaiting the next chapter of Three Thieves), I happened to notice that it's been over two years since you tossed Humanities up! I was wondering if there might be an update in the works sometime soon.

Again, many hugs and much love to you,

Tootsie
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Can you believe that I read this story all over again?

Yes, I like it THAT much... xD

And I'm still waiting for you to update!

*pulls flag and cookies to encourage author*
mysticmagekat chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
i really like this story its really good work please update it soon. i would like to know what happen in the end so when you have time can you update it soon i really like your work and would like to see what happens in the end thanks

Bobbie
alynawatlovers chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
HOLY CROW! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! THIS IS AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! :D
590 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »