Reviews for Windfall
alynawatlovers chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
Preemtive Karma chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
"...reason before we BOTH get our heads blown off— fact.

that cool voice sounding almost...her than amusement or anger;e again.

ot they were friend or foe in the da"

What does this mean?
xXBlueFireXx chapter 23 . 11/23/2009
This is one of my favorite stories of all time. I give it top makings. If i were you I would consider sending it in to the author of Detective Conoan / Magic Kaito to actually be put into the real story.

That is if you could write the rest :)

The crowd has been screaming for years now:

P.S. Please Update
sleepdeprived91 chapter 23 . 11/5/2009
Toodle D. Doodle chapter 23 . 10/12/2009
I love this story. I have been reading it for about three years now, and I still check your livejournal and this page for updates periodically. I noticed that in January you said that you had been prodded into working on it again, and I would really love it if you could update all us waiting fans on the status of it.

Thank you so much and best of luck!

Amy chapter 23 . 8/27/2009
Please update.

*Offers bribes of chocolate, bishounin, chocolate-covered bishounin, and chocolate-covered bishounin in speedos reading fresh translations of manga aloud for Ysabet's personal enjoyment while posing against a tasteful background of draped black velvet.* chapter 23 . 8/13/2009
please please update soon...its een EONS AND EONS and i and a LOT OF other fans are waiting for the next chapter...dont make us wait anymore...its such a great story...
Abigail Shapiro chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
I love this story! All the action and mysteries, it really is great! Could you please continue this story? I know that it's been a long time, (almost two years) but I'm dying to know how it ends! Um, I'm not sure I liked the ghosts in the story before, but every good story needs some suspense I suppose. Thanks
nequam-tenshi chapter 23 . 7/29/2009
That sounds too wild fro me to be in South America...I am sorry for your marriage and glad that cancer has not caused you the lose of your life.

Please do update soon!
nequam-tenshi chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
the Organization is more than cruel to children than I thought!
nequam-tenshi chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
So far it's day 3 of me reading your story! Love your work but I wonder how you came up with this story? Was is the Titanic that influenced it or more of the Black Organization that created the scene?
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 7/27/2009
Is Kaito really afriad of fish in the anime?
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
kittens are adorable but I wonder if the cat will come along with them?
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
So the black Organization has foundd out who he is?

*sigh* It's taken me roughly 7-8 hours reading just 11 chapters! I wish I could read faster...

How come you haven't completed this story by now?
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
He finally found Pandora's Gem!
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »