Reviews for Windfall
Hakaisha chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
(Mweh. First review...)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *busts a gut laughing* Oh, YSABET! *chortles evilly* You are EVIL! *kills self laughing like heck* I mean, I could TOTALLY imagine Heiji's expression like that. "Urk?" *snorts* And then the "C'mon, genius..." had me laughing in fits like you wouldn't believe; gosh that was so halarious! And poor Ayumi-kun, trying to puzzle this all out on her own...*sideways glance* She's knowing too much already...but I don't quite get this part, WHY would she trust Hei-san/Kaito enough to spill all this? It's rather personal, about her close friends, and if she contemplates it, rather secretive between her friends (so it must be REALLY important). Why would she trust him so much? Or is it just because of her age?

But other than that, I loved it to pieces. _ The poem at the top REALLY did it justice, and BOY, the way you ended it with the ankle-kicking...*snickers* Boy oh boy, Heiji's gonna remember this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...

And by the way, thanks for reviewing Cliffhanger! While we're on the subject of my fics, have I mentioned you're EVIL? I WANTED to give up on BSBH...but after our conversation yesterday you just HAD to give me a bout of inspiration for a rewritten first chapter...P Gee, just when I thought I was FINALLY off the hook...*grumble* You're giving me inspiration. That's mean and evil and gruel and unusual punishment (mainly because I couldn't think about anything else but that for the rest of the day. Expect another dose of mighty angst in that, and soon. P).

Back to your stuff. Man, I REALLY like this...it's funny - no, make that halarious - imaginative, suspenseful, and above all, CUTE! _ Snippets of the third chapter ain't enough - c'mon, POST! POST!

Toodles~~~

~Hells
KitsuneDreams chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I loved this one alot! -
Sorya chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
I like the idea of Kaitou Kid teaching Ayumi his tricks and that she's more suspicious than before on Rin/Ran...there's only one thing I did not get...why does Rin suddenly have chocolate-brown eyes? Or did I miss a chapter in your Story "Second Wind"? _

It'll be nice if you tell where and when this sudden change of her eyecolour happened. _

Sory
Zansetsu chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
DONT BlAmE YoUrSeLf... I LuV u AnD aLl Ur FiCs... BeTtEr ThAn MiNe... WrItE MoRe AnD FaStEr
Valkarie chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
can't wait, anxiously waiting for your next chapter...
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Oh, yes it's me again... wonderful work done again, ne? Yeah, it's so sweet! Too much sugar. And sugar is good for the soul, so pleeeeeeaaaaaaase more! *makespuppyeyes*
riderfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
YES YES! more more, I love the whole rin/conan fic series, also could you give rin some more gagets to use,like a voice locket that works like conan's tie,or a compact/mini computer. I can see them like a pint size dective team,along with the dective kids,

please write
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
yay! a sequel! D
Apparition chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Once again... I'm really astonished by your master creativity as a writer. From plot planing to pacing and clever dialogue, you do it all perfectly and without feigning. Well, I don't mind having another series in addition to Ghosts. Good luck, then Cheers!
Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
You are hell of great writer Ysabet! Love your work. Hope you update soon.
Aina-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Wow... no words can define it... just great *Aichan kneels humbly* PLease keep on the good work _
Meitantei Kudo KID chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
It's good!

Meitantei Kudo KID _
Calger chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
LOL your author notes are as good as the fic itself _ Kaitou Kid is so cool, I'm completely addicted to Becky Tailweaver's story, now I can be obsessed with yours too _ I'm glad it's not a one-parter, there's just so much *potential* with this idea. Looking forward to more!
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
"Block up the sewer systems, change traffic signs around and steal everyone's left shoe!" Bwhahahahahahaahahaaa!

Eh, common sense is highly over rated.

... crap, I'm quoting disney movies... my most sincere aplogises.

It never ceases to amuse me how Kaitou always mangages to look so mussed most of the time, and yet so groomed whenever he's dressed as the Kid. *snickers*

Ayumi-chan and Kaitou... the possiblities are staggering.

'Course, I'm just waiting for a flash forward into the future when a detective hot on the trail of the unstoppable Kid the Phantom Thief accidently discovers a strange and unusual secret...

The Kid is a GIRL. *cackles manically*

-ICKA! the IMP
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
TOO CUTE! Awww man, now you've got me hooked on another one! How could you!
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 Next »