Reviews for Windfall
Ebil Stasia chapter 23 . 5/6/2009
This story is Awesome. With a capital A. And I think you need to write another chapter. Or two. Or ten...

You made me laugh a whole lot while I was reading this story. My roommate starting giving me odd looks after awhile.
charuangelgirl08yahoo.co.in chapter 23 . 4/29/2009
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!...PLEASE...!AND SON...!
charuangelgirl08yahoo.co.in chapter 23 . 4/21/2009
hello..anyone alive there? pls pls pls update soon...
charuangelgirl08yahoo.co.in chapter 23 . 4/13/2009
more! more! more!...and son...!pls
charuangelgirl08yahoo.co.in chapter 23 . 4/10/2009
pls pls pls update soon...its suck an amazing fic...
charuangelgirl08yahoo.co.in chapter 23 . 4/7/2009
please please update soon...its been so long...too long...i cant wait...need i say more?
charuangelgirl08yahoo.co.in chapter 23 . 4/1/2009
well is this story GREAT or what!...i mean i just cudnt stop reading it and my mom threatened to take way my laptop if i didnt decrease the time i spend on my laptop...but i was glued nevertheless...and now i can only PLEAD for you to update really really soon...cant wait!
Fates Illusion chapter 23 . 3/27/2009
Wow! This is an excellent story! I haven't really tried this fandom yet but between you and Becky Tailweaver I've become just a little bit obsessed. Thank you for writing this! This story isn't abandoned is it? Anyways, great story I looking forward to reading more. 3
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 23 . 3/14/2009
OMG...OMFG! This story is great! I can't believe I didn't read it before! How could I miss this? O.o I also read the ones previous to this one, though I think I never reviewed none of them...*feels ashamed* Um, can I say here how much I liked them? u 'Cause I really did! It was so brave and amazing what Ran did for Shinichi. And seeing them together as kids was really cute X3

As for the ghost... *shivers* Um...yeah... -.-

But the reason why I liked THIS story the most was because KID is in it! *squeals* And because I so love KaitoxAoko pairing...they are my fav couple Wish there were more scenes with those two...so cute! X3

And Ayumi-chan taking after Kaito...? Tsk...Poor Conan/Shinichi he's gonna have a heart attack soon...*snickers* Though I can't blame her! XD

Kaito's family seem interesting...And I believe that if things were different he would really enjoy living there.

Ugh... I can't believe it's been so long since this last chapter was updated...who knows when you'll update again *gets drepressed* But hey! Everyone has a life too besides writing! Moreover, you had to deal with breast-cancer...I'm so sorry hon. Must have been awful...*hugs* So I'm gonna trust you, if you said you were going to finish it then I believe you!

Who cares about this killing-agonizing-eating feeling inside me to know what is going to happen next...? *sweat drops*

Lots of kisses! *offers KID shaped cookies* X3

P.S: I so loved this phrase: "M traps. I just love traps; gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling inside to know that people are thinking about me." LMAO! XD
charuangelgirl08yahoo.co.in chapter 23 . 3/9/2009
please please please update soon if you are still capable of writing and reading that is...it's been so long and the story is just too good to forget about the next chapter...hope you get my and everybody else's message and write soon...the story really is great!
Amy chapter 23 . 1/24/2009
More. Please please please.
Tantei1412 chapter 23 . 1/19/2009
HEY! Are you still alive? I have been waiting for a LONG while now you know. I've been reading this even before I registered in this site and I want to read more! Oh, and I would like to congratulate you, superb work, very superb, I like how the characters interact with one another, and the plot is cool too, anyway you have my support on his one, kay? So continue it.
WolfDaughter chapter 23 . 1/9/2009
Okie dokie, now that I've read a whole bunch of your stories and all that's been written (posted?) of this one, just thought I'd drop you a little review and say hi. Sorry for all of the lurking around up to this point. ~_

After reading your author's notes and seeing how long this story has been in the making I have a pretty good hope that this story is in no way dead. Your writing is incredible and I'm *very* much enjoying this. Did I mention that I also really enjoy the vocabulary you use in here? It's so rare that I *ever* have to look up a word and I've had to do that a couple of times while reading. I love it!

So...back to what I was saying earlier. I have hope that this story is still alive somewhere but perhaps I could give you just a bit of a nudge and some puppy-dog eyed encouragement to write some more? Yes? No? Maybe? Ah well...hope all is well in your life and that this delay is not caused by any further traumatic events. ::offers a hug, just in case:: Take care!
Kaitou Tsuki chapter 23 . 1/3/2009
i loved this fanfic it was amazing and i wish u would update soon. the best of this is that if anyone could get into contact with the author he just might possibly add this into the manga. this is pure amazing and the best part is it doesnt have to many romance scenes that would increase the rating to an R and the heists and cases and plot twists are getting better. Love the story hope u update soon

Sincerely,

-Seki matsu no Magitsushi-
Ningen Demonai chapter 23 . 12/20/2008
Hahah, WOW, you sure can string a person along! As a person who has just finished marathoning your fics, I would like to say that this fic is EXCELLENT. I quite adore it, and that's not my rabid Kaito x Aoko side speaking. It's obvious you've given a lot of thought and care in writing this and it shows. I hope that you'll come back to finish the fic someday soon and can't wait for your next chap!
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »