Reviews for Seeing Different Stars
Tacosaurus chapter 6 . 3/24
Maybe The Doctor- I mean 'Hadithi' could follow her and accidentally find out?
ChaosEcho Goddess Of Gallifrey chapter 6 . 3/10
Why did this stop?
MakingShortStoriesLong chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Are you still stuck? I'm starting to think that the theory I shared in my last review is not part of your master plan - which is too bad, but this is still an excellent story. Maybe Hadithi could follow River to check up on Amy and Rory and find the TARDIS? And then there's the whole 'actually, you are the Doctor' thing, and he either dramatically runs away or they try the Chameleon Arc to reverse it. (of course, it would be REALLY great if the arc doesn't work, and he's just a lion, while the real Doctor is still out there some where... just a suggestion)
MakingShortStoriesLong chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
No idea. It's been too long since I've seen the lion king!
101Asa chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I have an idea! Have the Doctor start stalking River XD
Gabwolfgirl chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
I hope you continue soon. I like where this story is heading. It's different from others that I've read.
mboutwell7 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Moar plz?
Slayer117bro chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This crossover is one of the best I've ever read in my life, keep at it :)
Artdirector123 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Awesome story so far! I'm excited for the next chapter.
Useful chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Aha! I like this very much. The Doctor and River flirting, ha. I kind of wish to see Amy and Rory appear as lions now and that would be funny. Though this adventure is so much funnier, I like it. Rafiki needs to appear, "Aha it 'dis the woman of the water, the mate of 'da Traveller." Yup, do want you to continue. Pwease?
roudyredd chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
see, people? this is how you write an unlikely fanfic.
thank you, author! thank you!
da man chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
If your to get stuck on ideas. Ask yourself, "What are the personalities in the heads like?"
It will bring a story along faster than the doctor in a tardis. If I knew better I'd actually use that more often and I wouldn't be stuck. Trust me, thinking as the characters can work better than most ideas.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Yay! A lion king Doctor Who crossover! That doesn't appear to have been updated TOO long ago... just make it quick or I'll lose interest.
Resistant Warrior Madman chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I need to stop reading crossovers or people need to stop writing good. Nah, keep writing brilliantly, I'll try reading crossovers on Wednesdays and non-crossovers on Mondays. Lowers the chance of handing work in late because of over-reading on good fics. I would say continue.
_