Reviews for Dystopia
Pschyco789 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I dont mean to sound rude or anything but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE THE DAMN STORY its got a really good start. Thank you for your time and have a nice day
the unsung songstress chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ahh, I love how wonderfully written this is! The Head Gamemaker sounds like a piece of work; practically sacrificing his health and his marriage, just to deliver about barely a month's worth of entertainment to the Capitol, pff.

I love the little bits of humor in there; such as how he got inspired by his son's homework and the 'How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse' manual.

I love how you wrapped up the prologue; I dunno, I just love ending lines, haha.

Can't wait for the next update :)
weirdobookworm chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Looks like you're off to a great start! I like your overall idea for a zombie apocalypse-type arena. I especially like this Gamekeeper character of yours. He seems like a very interesting character; I hope to see more of him in the future chapters, haha. Overall, I think this was a very well-written and exciting introductory chapter. I can't wait to read the next one! :)
NinjaMadness chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
this was a great introductory chapter. I like the arena :)
love-peace-hugs chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh my God, you're such an amazing writer. Isn't 'How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse' a humor novel though? Lol, well you still did a wonderful job. It's a bit sad how he would abandon his family just for the sake of his work, but I suppose that's what you have to do to follow in what you love to do, right? Keep writing, because I'm dying for more!
Fuego500 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
A zombie apocolypse, this will be amazing! Great prologue too! I can't wait to see more of your tricks and writing, keep writing! Go Paisley!
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Amazing start to your story; I'm glad you took my idea. ;)
lines i couldn't change chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oooh, I love this! This is a great prologue, and I love the idea for the Games! Great job!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 1 . 2/3/2013