Reviews for A Change of Plans
Madbadger chapter 12 . 5/19/2020
Beautiful totally loved it.
Jaely chapter 2 . 12/7/2018
I have started this story as I am in the Mayo Clinic waiting room, waiting to be called to get a biopsy. This will be my second go round with this and we are trying to see if it has become another form of cancer now that it has spread. Knowing that no character death will happen in this story is a big plus and I have related a great deal with this first chapter. It was really well written, and I look forward to continuing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2018
This is truly an amazing beautiful story. Thank you for posting such a well written story of love and the hardship of cancer.
eelojnil chapter 12 . 4/21/2018
I am at a loss for words...I laughed, cried and, indeed, felt every emotion our leading ladies experienced. Truly magical writing.

I guess I found enough words.
Thank you!
chariot82 chapter 12 . 9/3/2017
VERY nice job!
Guest23 chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
Excelente historia! Muy excelente trama!. Esta historia enseƱa sobre el sufrimiento de un paciente con cancer de mama y el sufrimiento de su cuidador por ayudarla. Muy bien narrado!. Me encanto mucho leerla. Muchas gracias!
karla05 chapter 12 . 1/20/2017
This was extremely beautiful!
in-the-sometime chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
And indeed, I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for writing such a good and moving story.
in-the-sometime chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I've only just started reading this story, but thank you for it. I know I'll love it.
LovelyAgnes chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
I am really enjoying this story.

I don't know if you have gone through it all, or if a loved one has...but having had stage 0 breast cancer, and having a family member that had stage 2 breast cancer, a double mastectomy, and reconstructive surgery, I don't think Miranda would get the same pleasure from having her nipples licked and sucked as she would have before surgery.
TheDiamondSparkles chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
This is one of the most emotional and beautiful stories I've ever read! Thank you for this wonderful story! I love your style of writing and how you make me feel while reading this story! Thank you :)
SS-Swanqueen chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
AnonBliss chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Great .

Very touching and emotional. You made me cry at some point cause i've lost 3 people i deeply loved from cancer :( (2 relatives and 1 close friend of mine). I understand that you made Miranda staying alive after that to make us happy. :)

That being said, though i liked the fact that the story was Mirandy-centric there were many questions left unanswered : For example, what about Stephen ? Was he such a jerk that he did not care for his former wife ? When was the divorce final ? Before or after this story? What about Andy's father and close friends , Lily and Doug ? No one noticed that Andrea was staying with Miranda as an "assistant" or betrayed them and went to the press or Irv (sexual harassment or sth like that- though it'd be cruel) ? I mean, Miranda should have hired a nurse, right, and could still have Andrea around. And Nigel : he seems like he doesn't care about Miranda a lot at first, at least .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Intriguiging story but why would miranda want an appt with a gynecologist when she has a breast lump?
drkwind999 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Sorry hit done too soon.

The fear that comes with the diagnosis of cancer. That fear is as insidious as
the disease itself.

Thank you so much for writing this. Take care.