Reviews for A Change of Plans
please continue!
fausta88 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
TBC of course :)
riannek13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
wow, it sounds like a very romising story!
please... contineu!
Sunne24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is a topic that is very personal to me. My mother has had breast cancer twice... And survived. I like that you tell readers up front that there will be no character death. Look forward to more.
l.delray chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
this is certainly worth continuing! you have opened this story so well, captured emotions with out them having to be said, I would love to see how you are going to bring that out more through out the story. I would also like to know how Andrea knows so much about the procedure Miranda is going through. thankyou for such a good opening. please continue soon :)
hermin22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Brilliant start! I'd like to read more!
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Definitely worth continuing! Brilliant start, can't wait to read more...
heymovie1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Tis is great. Such a heartbreaking theme, but since there is no death involved, I find it very much worth continuing.
Mirandy102 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Please continue!
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I definitely would love to see you continue this. It's starting out so great!
Nikki
Avermore chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Please continue. I'm anxious to see where it goes.
Just Reading08 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
My mother had breast cancer a year and a half ago. She had a double masectomy and went through chemo and radiation. My mom is survivor. That being said please continue your story. I like the emotional display in ths first chapter; very realistic.
tanama30 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i love how you have started this story and the serious of the issue at hand. update soon
jh728 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is a very good beginning. I look forward to more.
Thanks for the read.
Darkness.Reaper chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I definitely think its worth continuing, I really though you did an amazing beginning on your story and definitely since it is a hard subject with lots of different, strong emotions. I really loved the support Andy is giving, like I said you did a wonderful job. I also know how hard this can be, well, hope you will continue this. I would love to read more :)
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10