Reviews for A Change of Plans
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
What a start to a story. I have lost friends to cancer and know how hard it is
to fight the fear that c
In-betweens chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Oh my goodness. This is really moving very fast. I'm glad that they are moving fast so they can stay ahead of this. It's stage one which doesn't make it any better but it's not stage four. They caught it early and they have options. Options that Andy is willing to help Miranda with and stay by her side. I look forward to seeing how the meetings go with everyone.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow, this is certainly the first story where I've read Miranda with any form of cancer. It almost seems odd for her to be ill at all since she's put on this pedestal as larger then life. I respect that you are entering into deep territory and I look forward to reading how the story progresses.
Llamabay chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Just discovered your work. Thank you for the journey. Mirandy is some of my favorite fanfic.
lillianerikson chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Oh God that was so sweet. I avoided reading it for a long time because I feared it would be sad, but it was joyous and uplifting instead. Sigh...
wfar chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Perfect!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
I don't know how I missed this ff, but it's right up there with the MirAndy classics. Your characters have so much depth, their struggles are shockingly realistic, and the tenderness between them is quite heartwarming. I hope to read more from you in the future!
MsSir chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
i am so grateful people share their imaginations, stories and idea here on this website. and you and your story, were just a Great reminder of that. thank you. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Ahhhh criessss this is so good :')
That dreaming sensation Miranda has feels so real. Sometimes we all get that. But gaaah I'm like so close to crying!
Auhndreya chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Ahhhh omfg. This is one of my favorites. Dangerously close to the top best fan fic I've ever read. The twist and turns are nothing but extraordinary. It's not just satisfying, like a lot of other fanfictions, but also kind of bittersweet and real with conflicts. It's a real world, not a perfect fandom that you created! There's this quote that says something like the fair weather would not be so sweet had there not been a storm. Your story is the epitome of fanfiction. The best of its kind. I hope you keep having these inspirations and produce awesome amazon fanfiction of Miranda.
Best,
Alice
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Awwwww, do cute. Sad to see it end, it was a great story.
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Loved this story from the beginning...and all the way to the end! :)
Thank you so much for the great read!
rhavensfyre chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
I ended up reading this wonderful story all at once. It was so worth it.
rhavensfyre chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I am in a conundrum. This story is so good I can't decide if I should read it all in one go or savor it over the next couple of days. This is a wonderful story and it showcases what a great author you are
ravenfairy chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Oh my god i just, i have no words. Even if i say it was utterly brilliant and magnificent. Or that i laughed, cried and awwed. No words in any language could truly do this masterpiece justice. Very well done 5 billion stars and a half billion thumbs up. Just breathtaking and perfect. Wowza.
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »