Reviews for A Change of Plans
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
A perfect end to a perfect story! Well done!
Maximova chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Ooh those two are incrediable cute)
I adore Miranda's editor letter *_*
Good story, good end, thank you!
Avermore chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
As always love it! Is there more to come? A sequel perhaps or the rest of the epilogue?
Obsidiana402 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
That was a great ending! So sweet and romantic. I loved every moment of your story, thank you so much for sharing it! I would love to read a sequel... ;)
marty powell chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
absolutely sweet! thanks so much
jh728 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Excellent wrap up. The ceremony was very sweet.
I look forward to re-reading this many times.
Thanks for the read.
Auhndreya chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Omg
Joint therapist. That totally reminds me of Hope Springs! This is great! As always!
tanama30 chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
great story i can't wait for epilogue enjoy it
Maximova chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
I simply fall in love with this story !
Wonderful idea, amazing writing style, everything is perfect, it was trully pleasure (I read all eleven chapter
s at school, more interesting than teacher's blubbing)
I adore this Miranda, soft, sometimes criyng and embarassed, but so ...how to describe this? I would like to care about her too, I'm just sorry that it's cancer :(
I don't remember all my fav moments, but there is a lot! Thank you so much, you're doing great!
Looking forward to read another awesome update *_*
marty powell chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
great ending :-) sorry to see it over tho. thanks for sharing
StreeperDWP chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
I loved this story sooo much! :) thanks for the read, another well written and cleverly put together story!
Darkness.Reaper chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Hey! Fantastic updates once again! :D I totally adore this story and although I really enjoy reading the great and happy ending I will be really missing this one :) You did an amazing job with the emotion and tension between them just as the love :3 Oh and I adored the idea about the rings, so sweet. Oh and also thank you for always updating quickly and regularly :)
jh728 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
These last two chapters were very sweet. The rings sound gorgous.
Wonderful story.
Thanks for the read.
Avermore chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Awwww... so sweet! Love it! Can't wait for the epilogue!
Obsidiana402 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
That was an wonderful journey. I loved the plot and all the romance! I'm just so sad it has to end, but I hope to read more sweet stories from you soon! Thanks for sharing it.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »