Reviews for A Change of Plans
l.delray chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
I would really love to see the girls involved in final chapter. Have them movin back in or something. It would be lovely to see them all come back together after such a far trip physically and emotionally. Beautiful updates. I can't wait to read more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Love it, can not wait for the epilogue.
astavares chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful end! I missed the twins here, but the chapter was very good anyway. Like I said before, this is the best fanfic that you wrote. Congrats!
astavares chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Lovely update. They both worked out their insecurities and trust each other. Great!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Love it on to the next chapter.
Avermore chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Still glorious. Still loving it. Still waiting for more.
marty powell chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
thanks bunches!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Love it and can not wait for more
Auhndreya chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
:') I'm crying inside. This chapter is so cute. just the little conflicts that make us realize the important things in life. 3 thank you for this!
VanBrown chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I'm loving the fic .
Avermore chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Still liking it. Can't wait to see where it's going. Glad the girls are back in touch.
magikedforyou chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Love it! Even if there's only going to be a couple more chapters, please wrap everything up by the end. But I can't wait to see the ending.
jh728 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Wonderful update. I'm glad the visit with the girls went well. Hopefully, the therapist will help. I've enjoyed the story and will be sorry to see it end.
Thanks for the read.
TheLadyHoll chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Lovely as always. But oh, how I wish your attention span could accommodate wonderfully lengthy epics ;) Can't wait for the next update!
astavares chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
I'm glad to see that Cassidy and Caroline didn't cause any trouble, with Andy in their house. And I'm glad to see that Miranda's ex-husband has such sweet wife. Great chapter!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »