Reviews for Mercury Falling
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/16
Sniff... sniff... It's okay Jack, I still believe in you.
TrustyFoxy chapter 1 . 2/5
Omg. The feels... Please tell me there's a sequel or chapter 2...
Bigfour888 chapter 1 . 1/23
So sad how could they not believe in him anymore?!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/20
:( *tears* That's sad. TT
MagicGold34 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I'm not crying, it's raining on my face
darkwindcat chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Right in the feels man! Right there...in my heart ; . ;
Okay, I've re-read this story for many times by now, but because I am just too lazy I decided to review only now. Well, a late review is better than none, yes? Forgive me, please? ;)
Okay, let me write you an extra long review to make it up to you cause you just deserves it.
Firstly, oh my god, the idea of the big four (except Jack) growing old just broke my heart. Really. Well I suppose this is reality, grow old, stop believing in childhood dreams/memories, etc. But it's still sad. Just like how the golden trio grew old in Harry Potter Deadly Hallows, and when their kids went on the train. Except this is way sadder with them stop believing. I mean, hello, Jack Frost with no believers? Absolutely no one believes him? Aw, Are you serious? (no offense) I just want to cry so badly! ; v ;
D'aw, I though Hiccup would have remembered him anyways :( But each of them just stopped believing...why would you do that? But then, again, this piece of pure angst-ness is very well written, and indeed, very emotional. The reason why your writing touch me (and other readers possibly) is because we all miss / lost our childhood when we grow up. When we were young we don't want to grow up, but at some point, we just started to accept the fact that we have to grow up. And eventually we just let go of the things/people we like our childhood. This so sad, you know? Cause we can somehow relate to this story. If I grew old and look back to this story, (which I believe I really would) it will stir up more feelings as well.
Nevertheless, I do agree that this interpretation in the rotbtd crossover is beautiful, because it just bring in how Jack Frost is the only one who would not die and indeed grow old. Now I cannot stop thinking how horrible it would be if all the other three dies (while believing in Jack) and Jack remains living somewhat. Oh my, that would be angst as well! :o
Okay, I will properly stop my rant here, hope I didn't annoy the heck out of you. If you still wish to write (I'm not forcing you) fanfics, please do write more rotbtd crossovers possibly. This story is very well written, and hopefully I can see more stories similar to this from you. I will also say that you really got potential in writing emotional and angst stories. And trust me cause have read thousands of angst fanfics and this is one of the best angst story. Thank you for this brilliant work. I guess that's all I have to say.
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Tears...running down my face. SO SAD!
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is heart-breaking...like really I have tears in my eyes!
WorldSeeker chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That...was beautiful.
And so, so sad.
Fantastic job though. I'll be reading more of your stuff in the future!

GAH THE FEEELS
yaoifan23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
omg! *cries* poor jack! :'(
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS I CAN'T STOP CRYING.
Fuck you. Just, just fuck you.
It should be /illegal/ for such terrible stories to be so terriffically written.
Dreamitandbelieveit chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You did it justice my friend. You did it justice. I really liked this. Usually I don't like crossovahs but this was briliant. Write more for rise of the guardians. I have many friends who would read them and be glad to witness this amazing writing
Shadowed Crystal chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
...This is amazing. :O
I'm speechless.
Sparkstorm57 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Good god, that brought tears to my eyes. The best piece of fanfiction that i've read in a good long time. My friend, I applaud you.
Ducks R Evil chapter 1 . 4/14/2013