Reviews for Ravaged
findingzoro chapter 13 . 8/30
I remember reading this story in 2013 when only 4 or 5 chapters were out, can't believe i only just finished the whole story now! I think it was really well written, vivid and descriptive, exciting and romantic - thank you for writing this and i hope you continue writing ️
Wow! I know you finished this a long time ago, but I hope you are still writing (not this particular story, but something!) You are seriously amazing! I could easily connect with the characters and your details were beautiful and not overdone at all! I can't rave about this enough! I've read "hard liquor" as well and it was equally fantastic! If you wrote something original I would most definitely be interested in reading it. You should be published! Gosh this felt like reading a published novel. You may not even see this, but I hope you do and I hope you are encouraged! I mean, you've balanced the perfect amount of humor, tension, action, mystery, and that lovely gajevy romance into an intricate plot for just 13 chapters! I'm sorry if I'm rambling, but I just love this so much! Thanks for writing!
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Lovely. You have a real knack for expanding upon the thoughts within a character's head and showcasing their humanity - even in the characters that aren't, well, human. And it was a nice quirk in the plot, to see Levy instinctively recreate Freid's spell in order to save the dragonslayers, at the end which, as she wryly reflects, was what first drew Gajeel's attention to her in the first place.

This whole story was interesting - though Gildartz's fate seems to have been left up in the air - and I'm glad I read it.
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
Damn, I love the way you crawl inside Levy's head, outlining every second of emotion, from sympathy and sadness for Hibiki and his sense of loss at seeing the crumbling ruins of his guild, to the fear at being confronted by a dragon in the darkness when she's lost herself to her love of books for an hour, until the rude awaking of its breath rolls right through her awareness. I just adore those paragraphs where you outline her fear, her need to throw up, how the sudden rush of hope so intense it chokes her - it really drags the reader in and makes the story seem, well, real.

And the scenario, this 'what-if' you've set up, is definitely, definitely intriguing.
deathflower42 chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
omg! that was amazing! you should tottaly make another story that follows this one!
DelphiniumBlue chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
This was a fantastic read! I love everything about it: the plot, the AU, the twists and turns, the focus on Levy and her magic, the portrayal of all the relationships–romantic and otherwise, and the freakin civilization of dragons. I thought this story was really well written and it has turned out to be on of my favorite Gajevy fics that I've read. Great work!
KatieBoom chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
i just loved this story! im gona search some more of you stuff. im officially addicted.
KatieBoom chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
333333
KatieBoom chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
3333
KatieBoom chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
3 3 3 3
KatieBoom chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
OMG I LOVE YOUR WRITINGS!
FCoAL chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Ok... I've just started and I think it's really good!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Omg. My feels this was so intense and heart pounding. Amazing job! TwT
moonlitephox chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
love, love love this story... very well written and had me glued to my computer as I read it. This is what i love to read.. a well written, well placed story with great characters and plots. Keep it up. moving on to dark waters next:-)
Glorybringer chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
Oh that was beautiful! *tears running down my face right now* GREAT job, favorite fic!