Reviews for Ravaged
SIM99 chapter 13 . 7/9
Again, spoilers be damned! I loved this one so~ much. I was horrified for a minute, thinking you'd gone and given this a sad ending. Thank the stars you didn't. And you know, I only remembered that you wrote 'Hard Liquor' as well when I read that one author's note; another of my favorites, might I add. I've pretty much fallen in love with all your stories, and I adore your writing style. So happy you've blessed this fandom with your work!
wounded warrior chapter 11 . 6/24
what the hell
MzPurpleStawberri chapter 13 . 4/22
i love this story but what happened to gray? I'm assuming he did actually die before ur's sacrifice...but what is your version!
Wefixi chapter 13 . 4/13
This was beautiful. You captured all of their personalities perfectly, and I love the dragons. I'm so happy to read a well-written GaLe fanfic ;_;! They are few and far inbetween from what I can find. I really love how realistic you made this. You painted a great picture and feel for the world they were living in. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAAAAY! Brb adding you to favorite authors!
LoveFinn chapter 13 . 2/17
You did a wonderful job!
Reaganbrie chapter 13 . 2/14
I know its been a while since you completed this story, but i love it so much that sometimes i come back and read it again. but i just got an idea it would be awesome if you wrote a one shot epiloge of this story, showing a little bit into the future of after the baby is born. wink wink hint hint :) but anyway love the story good job!
At first I was crying then I was laughing my butt off.
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S FREAKING AMAZING!
Akela-Nakamura chapter 7 . 1/27
I love how since we don't have any real answers, we just make crap up. OH? Don't want to tell us what Metalicana's like? FINE. We'll make it up. Gajeel HAD to get his personality from someone. OH? Don't want to tell us anything about the dragons and why they disappeared? FINE. We'll make MORE crap up. XD
limgreenelmo chapter 13 . 1/15
Aaaahhhhhh nnnnnoooooo I want more! I really loved your fic and I'm super sad its over!
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 13 . 1/9
Beautifully done! Thank you for this story! _
vamplady019 chapter 2 . 1/6
OMG OMG OMG! It's metallicana! I can't believe it! Gajeel's dad! Maybe he can help her. I'm sure he can't be that bad, can he? I certainly hope that he can help them! Can't wait to read more!
vamplady019 chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow! This story is fantastic! Even though it's the first chapter It has a lot to keep me intrigued and anxious to know what will happen next! I can't wait to find out!
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
I'm so emotional now. That was perfect. Woah.
claraowl chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I don't want it to end...
You got me extremely emotionally invested in this story... what do I read now? I feel empty.
I loved it, though, all of it - even the parts I hated what was happening, i adored. I applaud you.
Let me know when you write your novel. I want to read it!