Reviews for Ravaged
FCoAL chapter 1 . 6/25
Ok... I've just started and I think it's really good!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 6/2
Omg. My feels this was so intense and heart pounding. Amazing job! TwT
moonlitephox chapter 13 . 3/22
love, love love this story... very well written and had me glued to my computer as I read it. This is what i love to read.. a well written, well placed story with great characters and plots. Keep it up. moving on to dark waters next:-)
Glorybringer chapter 12 . 1/6
Oh that was beautiful! *tears running down my face right now* GREAT job, favorite fic!
Glorybringer chapter 11 . 1/6
Welp. My heart just got thrown into a paper shredder and flung carelessly into a pit of lava. And shattered. WHY THE...JUST WHYYYYYYY I'M CRYING
Anime Affinity chapter 13 . 1/1
OH MY GOODNESS! This is BY FAR the BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! Its captivating plot line, the different scenarios, brand new and classic characters, and fitting every little piece of the puzzle perfectly into place. This deserves a giant round of applause and a fitting five-star rating! And no, I'm not kissing up to you, your story just deserves this much praise for its triumphant and magnificent tale of wonder and awe between the worlds of men, and dragons. Well Done!
hope.e.atkinson chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This is an amazing story too, I love all of your stories, please continue to update them, because abandoning all of your readers is just a dick move.
Gilly-Beam chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Thank you for another beautiful story )
I truly enjoy your writing, it has been sooo long since I couldn't put a book down. Ravaged, Dark Waters and Hard Liquor (especially Hard Liquor) are worthy of printed literature. I wish I could have them in printed version so I could put them on my bookshelf, right next to my favourite books.
Can't wait to read more! :)
Littlestme chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Absolutely incredible story! A very believable scenario instead of the current one we have. In fact I view it to the world they had to face excluding the major deaths... And before they sent Lucy back... Ahh if this could be animated... So many dragons! Too many things to comment positively on! I haven't stopped reading this story, beautiful.
pamxxi chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
Makarov living next to Cana... I see what you did there ;) Although I like MirajanexLaxus more, CanaxLaxus is pretty great as well!
nina chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
this story was amazing! i pulled an all nighter just to read the whole story. and i bet that jellal and erza are together. i loved the creativity of this story. keep making these amazing story, i shall read every single one!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
Really beautifully written!
SIM99 chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
Again, spoilers be damned! I loved this one so~ much. I was horrified for a minute, thinking you'd gone and given this a sad ending. Thank the stars you didn't. And you know, I only remembered that you wrote 'Hard Liquor' as well when I read that one author's note; another of my favorites, might I add. I've pretty much fallen in love with all your stories, and I adore your writing style. So happy you've blessed this fandom with your work!
wounded warrior chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
what the hell
MzPurpleStawberri chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
i love this story but what happened to gray? I'm assuming he did actually die before ur's sacrifice...but what is your version!