Reviews for Ravaged
LoveFinn chapter 13 . 2/17
You did a wonderful job!
Reaganbrie chapter 13 . 2/14
I know its been a while since you completed this story, but i love it so much that sometimes i come back and read it again. but i just got an idea it would be awesome if you wrote a one shot epiloge of this story, showing a little bit into the future of after the baby is born. wink wink hint hint :) but anyway love the story good job!
At first I was crying then I was laughing my butt off.
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S FREAKING AMAZING!
Akela-Nakamura chapter 7 . 1/27
I love how since we don't have any real answers, we just make crap up. OH? Don't want to tell us what Metalicana's like? FINE. We'll make it up. Gajeel HAD to get his personality from someone. OH? Don't want to tell us anything about the dragons and why they disappeared? FINE. We'll make MORE crap up. XD
limgreenelmo chapter 13 . 1/15
Aaaahhhhhh nnnnnoooooo I want more! I really loved your fic and I'm super sad its over!
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 13 . 1/9
Beautifully done! Thank you for this story! _
vamplady019 chapter 2 . 1/6
OMG OMG OMG! It's metallicana! I can't believe it! Gajeel's dad! Maybe he can help her. I'm sure he can't be that bad, can he? I certainly hope that he can help them! Can't wait to read more!
vamplady019 chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow! This story is fantastic! Even though it's the first chapter It has a lot to keep me intrigued and anxious to know what will happen next! I can't wait to find out!
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
I'm so emotional now. That was perfect. Woah.
claraowl chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I don't want it to end...
You got me extremely emotionally invested in this story... what do I read now? I feel empty.
I loved it, though, all of it - even the parts I hated what was happening, i adored. I applaud you.
Let me know when you write your novel. I want to read it!
DelicatexxFlower chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
This is an amazing story. You had my attention from the very beginning. The way you write and describe things has inspired me to start again. I hope to be as good as you one day.

This story made me laugh, cry, shout and curse. My favorite part was when Levy jumped off the cliff to see Gajeel. I was hoping for that to happen ever since I read he was going there.

I'm going to read your other fictions now. You've got me hooked.
The-7th-Star chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Just splurged the entire story in three sittings. I love your dragons, especially the dear keeper and how you write Metalicanna. He's going to be some grandfather. I adore Levy's love of flight and my favorite scene was when she threw herself off the cliff. Both times actually, and the first time she went to the library.
Also, the neighbor bit is precious. I adore the entire epilogue.
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
JPMod chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
So a new beginning, a new world has begun. I like the picture in my head of humans and dragons living in peace together. I wonder if this will come about in canon, given the recent emergence of the peaceful dragons. :)

Speaking of dragons, have you seen the recent chapter of FT? Metalicana sure looks cool. :)

Anyway, nice fic. I'm faving this one. :)
AndreaRei chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
That was a fabulous ending. Thank you!