Reviews for Consequences
Farrahmack chapter 26 . 12/20/2018
Love this story! But one little criticism I didn't like how you just added in that Juliet was a prostitute, it wasn't really true to her storyline.
SaKaboom chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
This is...interesting
Superhero geek chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I love this story. I've read it before I just forgot to favorite it. I'm doing that now.
8thDimension chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
This is amazing! Like, really! And I REALLY like your view on swearing.
YourpalMoony chapter 28 . 3/25/2015
Okay so I may be two years late in reading this, I apologize for never seeing this story before. I've been obsessing over Nicholas Hoult again, it was either a Skins story or a Warm Bodies story _
I'm glad I stumbled on this, and I'm so surprised how fast I burned through this story. I never binge read stories, but this got me hooked.
Your writing is phenomonal, it really is and I envy you. You write intricate details so well, and more importantly you go into depth about the characters, even more than the movie (i've only seen the movie)
You made me fall in love with R all over again :] I love the little twists and intense moments in the story, ther were times where I was like "okay go to sleep now" but then you hooked me back into reading, now I feel like a zombie.
The ending was perfect as they watch the walls fall and R looks to Julie and wouldn't trade the moment for anything, it really warmed my heart :]
Great story, I hope to see other fandoms from you.
Physics First Principles chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
Great chapter. I can only read this story every so often so I will talk to you later.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Love this so fucking much. You have no idea
ChiefPam chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
So happy I found this! Only discovered the movie (and then book) about two months ago, have been wanting some fanfic! You're doing a great job with this so far; if I didn't have to go to work I'd finish it all in one sitting. As it is, I've just downloaded the story to my Kindle. :) Thanks!
tixilein2 chapter 28 . 4/24/2014
Hi!

I finished reading your fan fiction today and I started reading it two days ago. I just wanted to tell you that I loved it! I found it so good that I couldn't just read it without posting a review to thank you for the great work you did there!

I am not a native English speaker, but for some reasons I only enjoy English fan fictions that are very well written. Of course, I admit that I would probably not be able to write something as good with my level, but I find very important to have good descriptions and details. You did that very well and this is one of the reason why I loved it!

The other reason is that your idea are excellent and that the story makes sense! I don't like when the characters don't sound like themselves in the book or the movie. Here we could really imagine that, if there was a sequel, it would look like your fan fiction.

I am so sad that it's over though… I really enjoyed reading it and now I would love to see more! I saw that you had planned to do a sequel and then changed your mind because some people copied your work… it's so sad. Of course I can understand your reasons, but from a very selfish point of view, I wish you were doing a sequel!

I looked at all the Warm Bodies fan fiction and was only able to find 3 - 4 that I really enjoyed (yours included). It's a shame there are not more of them out there. If you know of any other quality warm bodies fan fiction, feel free to share ;) I would be very grateful.

I just have one small question for you now: I used to copy and paste my favorite fan fiction on a word document in order to get a PDF version of the fan fiction and put them on my iPad library. Now that it's not possible to copy and paste anymore, I can't do it myself anymore. I would totally understand if you refused, but would you happen to have a PDF file of your fan fiction that you would agree to share? I don't want to share anything of the story with other people or make changes on it or anything. I am just a Swiss girl who loves fan fiction, takes the train a lot, and likes to keep her favorite stories in a file called "Fictions" of her iPad… As I said, if you refuse I would understand. But if you agree and that you let me have a file that could join my library, I would be super happy.

And to finish this (too) long review, I would like to thank you one last time for the great story you shared on this website. It was a pleasure to read it! ;)
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
That moment when your username is used in a fanfiction... LOL LOVED IT THOUGH (yes i do think it's cliche) (no, i still love it)
Raven J. Haile chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
This was an amazing story. I adored it. :3
Physics First Principles chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Good chapter.
freddiemercuryforever1946 chapter 28 . 11/26/2013
I'd like to say, this is amazing! I was riveted the entire time. You are a master of description, I could see it all happen in my head. You captured the post-apocalyptic world and all it's turmoil perfectly. The love between R and Julie was just pure awesome writing. I've read your other Warm Bodies story (loved it!) and I hope you write more.
Mckenna chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Just finished & loved this.
Mckenna chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
First chapter so far & it's safe to say that I love this! I am amazed by how well this was written & how much I am loving the third person... when usually I could do without third person POV.

I'm going to keep reading...

:D