Reviews for The Misty Isle
Jinxs chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
next chapt plz
OrangeJellyfish chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
Teme, just admit u love him! You can't not love him! He's so kawaii and a cheerful happy person! Did I mention that he was KAWAII?
OrangeJellyfish chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Awww... No smexy time... :(
OrangeJellyfish chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Smexy time! :D
OrangeJellyfish chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
I read it 4 times and I still cry every time... Even my moms looks at my worryingly..
OrangeJellyfish chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
I know he's not gonna die but still... T-T
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
It's oook Teme-San! You'll love him! :D
phantomlady13 chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Awww, you hanging this just like that?!
I want some event , big event. I want Sasuke is the one wrapped on Naruto's little finger.*giggles*
And why would Naruto have that whiskers ? Are he some Creature too? What that necklace meaning? is there something special? Are his parent will be pop-up again? And what Gaara mischief eyes meaning?
Neji's widowed wife chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Look ot been 2years since yoi've update, way too many stories dont got finished this right here is an amazing story so you really should update like fr
P. Cythera chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Well Sasuke getting a little testy. Lol. I wonder if he will realize why :p
On a side note...I'm just a little worried for the continuation of this story...I've noticed that is has been almost 2 years since the last update, when previously they were only a few months apart.
Please let me know if you are still writing. I think it has great potential and I'm really looking forward to where it can go. If you are not planning to finish I would really appreciate if you would let someone adopt it so it can be finished :)
P. Cythera chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Ooooo Gaara :) I like it :) got me really interested in gaara's past now...who is this other demon!
P. Cythera chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Aww...no action? Lol. Looking forward to the build-up of their relationship :)
P. Cythera chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Lol, icha icha...love it :p
P. Cythera chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
It's tradition...naruto - "whatever" ...lol. I liked that.
Sorry about uchiha-sama he can have anger management issues...lol. Oh yeah big time :p but I'm sure he will get over it in time...yes?
P. Cythera chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
I wonder if he will ever see them again?