Reviews for The Misty Isle
Edith34 chapter 9 . 5/13
Good story. Plot is good. Why does Sasuke only take males?
Secret123 chapter 9 . 5/11
Do more I loved it
ankwhat chapter 9 . 4/9
Really great story. Please finish it.
LemonBruf3 chapter 9 . 1/9
Omg this story pleaseeeee continue!
zannyluvvy chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Hey this is nice XD will u update any faster ?

-lowie-
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Good story,but hakama are pants. I think you mean haori.
willowmaruis chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Wow! This is amazing! I love the way you write and I really hope you update really soon! XD
YukinaUzuha chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
That thing that Sasuke do with his fingers, Should we call it 'Blood Bending'? XD
YukinaUzuha chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Answer my questions author san! Did Minato give birth to Naruto? Will Naruto see his parents again? Is this an Mpreg story? When will you update? Will my questions be answered?

P.s Sorry for my shitty grammar it sucks bolas (balls)
P.p.s I'm a new reader
P.p.p.s I love how the story is going
P.p.p.p.s I want Sasuke to fuck Naruto already.

Sincerely, Your new reader.
haruko.94 chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
hey :D

nyaa your story is great :D
I hope you write more, please! :D

see ya, haru
Ameranthian chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Aw, Iruka misses being a teacher. And I'm glad he's there. Naruto could really use some one to remind him of his family. I really like this story so far. I've read quite a few Naruto fanfic's so after a while, you see the same things over and over. But your story is different. I really like that the characters stay much the same though. Sasuke is like Sasuke and Naruto is like Naruto. Kyuubi and Minato might be a bit OOC, but it fits so well here. You've got bits of humor, romance, angst and action in a good balance. Excellent job.
Ameranthian chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
So sad. Minato and Kyuubi love him so much, and then their only child has to be taken away. And right after Naruto thinks he wasn't to love someone the way they love each other. So sad. I hope Naruto really does get to go back to his village every now and again.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Ok as u hv made it in the fic sasuke as a jerk.

*I am sasuke*

UPDATE FAST GOT IT

*an order*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Please keep going! I really want to know what happens next!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 9 . 5/15/2014