Reviews for Butterflies & Emeralds
DragonTooth24006 chapter 10 . 6/1
More please soon :3
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 10 . 4/11
Noooooo! Why does it end here?

Story hasn't been updated in nearly two years... Such a shame because this is a gem of a story.

The romance is brilliant, the action is great and taiream and sonamy are so cute :)

Good guy turned bad was really looking like it would be an epic fight coming up too
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 6 . 4/10
Sonics position in bed :) LOL
There were many laughs in this chapter. It was excellent.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 5 . 4/10
I like this story :)
Tails and cream are very cute. Sonic and Amy are about to kick butt with their friends. What more could I want :)

Although with the plane a wreck, i guess tails could get his girlfriend to help him make a new tornado
Autumn Prower697 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I was ment to put this in my chapter 10 review but I forgot all I wanted to sa was just to be clear Sonic is as fast as sound not light! and please finish this story it's great -
Autumn Prower697 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Please finish this story I'm hooked please please please I need to know what happens next this is a great story
Pouchline chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
I totally love the story so far! I love all the hot/cute sonamy moments :D
Allovertheplacegirl09 chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
I like this story. Will you ever finish it?
xXME AGAINST THE WORLDXx chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter, and to find out what's going on with Chris! Update soon please! :)
snazzyflower chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
You've gotten me hooked on Sonic fanfiction. I love you even more for it. I'd love an update! Also, could you add a bit more Taiream? Thanks!
aj chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
This is a really cut story so keep on going and cant wait until the next chapter
SoonToBeActress chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to read more.
i-raid-tombs-for-a-living chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
LMAO When Sonic was kicking Tails xD Haha great chapter. I loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I love this story:) please update when you can!:)
SoonToBeActress chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Love this story! I'm dying to read more!