Reviews for An Elk?
KazeYasumi chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Hahahaha, a gift? I wonder just what Galadriel will think of THAT?
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Hilarious!
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Haha, oh, that was just genius!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was a very enjoyable read, I loved every word of it.
Elvenqueen Sarah chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I recently reviewed this story as a guest using the name Sarah as I hadn't made an account yet with this site. I just wanted to leave another review to say again how great this story is and that I made my mother read it and she agrees you have a lot of talent! :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Sorry, I forgot to mention in my last review I really liked that last comment of Thranduil's about the spider. I don't think Celeborn has quite realised what he's started! :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I have to admit I had to take a break from reading this after reading the first couple of paragraphs - I was laughing so hysterically I was suffering from lack of breath! I could just picture Thranduil making those comments about Celeborn and describing the circumstances surrounding the sending of the "gift" and then deciding to ride the elk. Even typing this review I'm still laughing at the image in my head of how this scene would play out! :D Thank you for such a light-hearted bit of fun!

On the more serious side of things, your insight into Thranduil's actions makes a lot of sense (especially to those of us who have actually bothered to read Tolkien's books and not just go off what is put in the movies). I only wish there had been a scene like this in the movie (yes, even the bit with the elk! A little comedy never hurts!).

Bless you for such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is brilliant! xD Thumbs up to you for writing this short piece, haha.
wenduo chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Haha... yes he do have his reasons even if you are a bit scary sometimes. xD
sassygirl9811 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
If I had to choose between an elk or a spider I would definately choose the spider. Lol Celeborn is in for a nice suprise. I frikkin love Thranduil. He's so sassy.
Zardi chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hah! Great little movie-verse moment here. Just the right amount of seriousness and humor. I'd love to see how Celeborn handled that giant spider XD
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Just had the thought: A fic in which the reason Thranduil didn't aid the Dwarves that day is because he was riding his Elk, and it was wholly unsuitable for battle.
And of course, he would never admit that the elk was the reason for this, because it would be a blow to his pride.
Astiar chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I liked it. Well written and plausible. Things that are hard to find in fan fic.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was a fabulous story. I loved the interactions between father and son, Thranduil's measured tactics regarding the dragon and military deployment and his tit for tat with Celeborn.