Reviews for For Fear of Falling, I Will Fly
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 2/22
Awwww great story!
Munz chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That was deep. I cried while reading this story. Bravo.
spikala chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Sorry to hear about your account difficulties mad'ika, but it's good to have the stories back.

I really loved this story. It's such a different take on the central love story that drove Anakin to the dark side, but I adore what you've done with it. You managed to take the canon characters on such a different path, but in a way that made them feel totally true to form and completely plausible. It was great how Padme still had an impact on Anakin's life even though he eventually fell for Rex. As for Rex, did *not* expect him to do what he did however at the same time, the way you've written it works. The whole thing is so lovely. Touching, tender, romantic, angsty, selfless and not a small bit poignant - very bittersweet. I really enjoyed reading and thank you so very much for sharing your work :)
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Absolutely love this story, especially the ending where Rex becomes a father to Anakin's children. It is sad and poignant and romantic, all at the same time. Such a great read.
ZoeythePinkNinja chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
AAAAW! OMG! Sad! But Rex gets to be a father to Anakins children...with Padme. But still...;(