Reviews for Broken Bones, Broken Souls
xXavier2738x chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awesome story! You should update soon! I command it! Please:)
MizzLeaMichelle chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh my gosh I finally caught up with the story! It's so good and I hope you update soon!
Tamniin chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Go Kara, so smart. And well done to my little Runa for translating 3
I enjoyed this, even though it was short. Seems like things are finally moving into motion!
Tamniin chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I have internet! My week has been made by reading this! I can only say thank you, thank you, thank you!
leapingleameer chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Hm, interesting. I wonder what Plan A is. Nice chapter, and I can't wait for the next one ;3
leapingleameer chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Oh no, poor Lydia. Geez, Jazz sure is tough. I hope Coyote will be okay though. Anyways, great chapter. Can't wait for the next ;3
Barrett M107 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Hey, Coyote made it! That's great and the chapter was cool. Jazz is tougher than I first thought. Anyway, Coyote was pretty much in character, did as I thought he would. Pretty awesome chapter overall...

Until Next Time, Ja!
Tapia97 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Oh wow this is really good! Update soon please!
leapingleameer chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
So the actions is already beginning hm?

Oh no, I wonder what Leon did to make Amara so... hateful... or if she had really just been this hateful all along.
Eeep, I hope that whatever he did to change Amara he won't do to Lydia (although, this is the most I've seen of Amara, so Amara could actually really just be this way :/).

Well anyways, nice chapter. Keep up the good work ;)
MizzLeaMichelle chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Oh no! Fantastic chapter though so keep up the good work!:)
leapingleameer chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Oooh, an update! And an interesting one too.
Aw, poor Amara. I hope she'll make it out of there okay :(
Hmm, Jazz seems to be quite the sadist, and I wonder what it is exactly that Leno plans to do with the Blue Bloods. Well anyways, nice chapter, and I can't wait for the next update! X3
(By the way, have you made up any pairings so far? :3)
MizzLeaMichelle chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Oh my god so intense! Update soon I can't wait to see what happensXD
leapingleameer chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hey there rlb190 X3
I suppose this makes me the first reviewer :?
Anyways, nice way to open up a new story :3 I wonder what happened between Leno and his guild for him to hate them so much :?
Teehee, well either way he seems to be pleased with how he can now obtain revenge. Anyways, I'd love to join in this story and hand over an Oc as well XD
rlb190 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013