Reviews for Questions
BlueBree chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
loved it to bits :D you should write more
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
aww this was really sweet. I loved the detail of Draco, Narcissa and Lucius's punishments and how they have to live like muggles, lucius has to do community service and Draco has to take muggle studies. I loved how what he thought he wasn't going to enjoy brought him a new friend and eventually a date. I love Astoria's curiousness, it really fits in well with this story. Great job here!

Nayla xx
dimitrisgirl18 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ooh, I love your characterization of Astoria. It seems to me that she's asking all the questions the fangirls would ask! :) You portrayed Draco's change excellently, I and loved reading his honest answers. I also really liked your interpretation of what happened after the battle. Good job, there were a few distracting SPaG errors but nothing that was too concerning.
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I think that starting off with Voldemort related stuff works because both are Slytherins and Malfoy's a Death Eater, and it's right after the end of the war. The segue to other stuff is somewhat subtle, and I believe it's good for a Slytherin character.
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aw, that was so cute! I love DracoAstoria fics, and the plot of this was very original. It flowed together nicely, and I never once was bored.

Other than a few typos here and there, this was very well-written. Good job!
articcat621 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awh, that was really cute! I've always wondered how Draco and Astoria got together, and this is just super cute and I loved it. I like to think she knows him better than anyone else, and you did this wonderfully! Great job!
AmzyD chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I really love this pairing and I like that you used her to make him reflect on his life - it worked really well. You have Draco characterised very well; many people write him as a completely changed man after the war - you've kept his attitude and pride and I think its great that you did that/

The dialogue was a little awkward at the end when he asked to the ball and her her response was in the same paragraph, but I think it was a great way to end the fic.
Montley chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved this, and I really liked how you brought them together. I really liked your characterization of Astoria, the way she challenges Draco and gets him to really think about himself.
It was written really well, and I liked the idea of the Redemption Program, it was a nice touch!
Great work!
Lily meet Ginny chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
One problem at the end:
ed in, Which he admired. Trough the questions,
Which should be lower-case, and Trough should be through.
I liked how you focused on one of the smaller canon pairings. There hasn't been much about Astoria and Draco in the main light, but I liked how you had Astoria deal with Draco and bring him out of his shell. I now find myself curious about Theodore, too. Great story.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
So, not my favourite pairing, but I really loved your characterization of Draco in this. He's very much like this piece of marble you need to keep chipping away at to get to the masterpiece inside, and that's exactly what Astoria's doing to him here.

I loved the fact that you had her asking ["If your father hadn't been a Death Eater, would you still have joined?"] It's a question all of us fans have debated over at some point or the other, and the fact that you included it in the fic was lovely.

Overall, nice fic. Well done :)
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aww, that was brilliant! I love your characterisation of Astoria; she's awesome, and the idea of the question game is a really good one. I like how you built up their friendship gradually and didn't make them rush straight into a relationship. As it is, it was very believable and natural. Your writing in general is very good; it flowed well, and I didn't spot any mistakes. Overall, I really enjoyed it, thanks :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Drastoria! *still needs to write them*

This was sweet. My Astoria is a little different to this, but oh well, I still enjoyed your Astoria :) I think the whole questioning thing was really nice, and then him working up the courage to ask her to the ball... awww... and her not being able to wait to give the answer... :D

A nice portrayal of them slowly falling in love. Well done.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I really like this look at DracoAstoria. I can only picture them getting together after the end of the war, so that fit smoothly into my own headcanon of them. Rebellious!Astoria is incredibly awesome, too, and I adore that she led a bunch of Slytherins who didn't like the Carrows either. I really like your characterization of her here, and it's relatively consistent with my own. There were a few little SPaG errors - Muggle studies should be Muggle Studies, Trough should be Through, Slyterins should be Slytherins, etc. Anyway, your characterization of Draco was very good; I like how he steadily warms up to Astoria. I believe Astoria is two years younger than Draco, though, not one - she'd be a sixth year here, then. I really liked this story, though, and I like Astoria's persistence in asking Draco such tough questions. Great work!
Crownfall chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
So enjoyable to read, I adored it.
Marshmallows99 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013