Reviews for Complicated
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 4/16
Wtf? Is a child writing this? You have Bella basically hurt the fuck out of Edward after he confessed, but Alice is a good friend to her and cheers her up. But look what's happening now? Edward does something completely ooc for the story so the author can make him an ass. And Alice isn't the good sister, nope she screams I hate you at him while walking off with the girl that made him cry

Seriously?
LolaTheSa chapter 20 . 4/16
How the fuck is Edward the jerk? He put their relationship on the line for her and she is the one that was and is being the bitch.
LolaTheSa chapter 19 . 4/16
It has only been a day lol... Their acting like it has been a month. Lol
Ambrosia Ice chapter 40 . 10/15/2014
i love stories you can come back. and read. over and over and over again and not get bored of them.
UysiAlexoh chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
I would like to congratulate Tanya and give her a tight hug... on her neck... with a rope that has torns.
MayeGirl chapter 40 . 1/30/2014
I didn't like the eight months later part, but the rest of the story is fantastic.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/27/2013
This story was beyond what words can explain! I really loved it.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/25/2013
Well that was anti-climatic... They were arguing and then all of a sudden Bella gives in? Soooo not realistic. But I suppose its fanfic. Anyway.. Good story
Guest chapter 40 . 11/1/2013
Love love love this
gr8rockstarrox chapter 40 . 10/26/2013
i just finished the last chapter. it was a bit too short for my liking and the story, overall, had too many sad incidents but you've written the story really well. your style of narration is good and the grammar too was good ( that's not something you come across often ). the story was a bit too predictable at places, but i liked it a lot! good job!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
omg! lovely start!
Blue Girl98 chapter 40 . 10/26/2013
Amazing! Like usual, of course! Some animosity at the end there to set it off just right. Nice ending.

Cynthia
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2013
The ending is really strange. To many women showed up. I stopped believieng Edward loves Bella. Besides a man who loves a woman doesn't abandon her, doesn't let her go, doesn't lose contact with her if he doesn't have to and doesn't replace her with another. And I don't care what Edward and Elise say,what is between them is not platonic.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/22/2013
Whatever. There is no friendship between man and a woman. It's a myth. I can't believe that Elise is even in this story. No man would let another woman to treat him like Elise treat Edward if he didin't feel anything romantic for her.
Em2017 chapter 40 . 10/21/2013